Chapter Four

***

"If they hurt you hurt 'em back. If they kill you walk if off." 

- Captain America 

***

Asher

Everything hurts.

My body and my soul.

I feel like I got run over by a semi-truck and on top of that I am worried sick about Thea. For some reason the world seems keen on keeping her away from me. Groaning I rake my fingers through my hair and lean my head back against the cell wall.

"Lover boy missing his lover," Walker says smirking.

"Not in the mood Walker."

"You know it kind of hurts that we are still in the last name base."

"I will cause you physical pain if you don't shut the hell up Damien," I snarl.

"Look we are in this mess together, let's agree that we need to work somewhat together to get out of here."

"There's no way out. He isn't like his father, his son is more smart and uglier."

I shiver at the thought of him even near Thea.

"No one is that good Asher."

I scoff. "He's the fucking Tsar Damien, he has more man power than all of us combined. Why do you think I blew up the building in the first place?"

"I don't care if he's a fucking god I will not rot away in this cell like an animal," he says slamming against the bars.

"Getting mad about it won't do you any good," I say calmly. "Like it or not we are both tired and hungry, we should wait till we can at least walk. He won't let us die in here without someone kind of show, that I am certain of. Men like him find entertainment in other's pain, like you."

"I was raised like this Asher. Everything I do seems right to me even it seems real wrong to everyone else."

"You killed countless people and tortured them," I hiss.

"Again I was raised to show no mercy to the people who are in my way. Everything I do has a reason behind it even if the reason doesn't seem right to you it does to me."

I kind of understand his point, I don't know anything much about his past but if someone is this twisted then there is something that motivated them to be this way. Take me for example, my parent's death made me the heartless person I am today. My sole purpose to live is to find the Tech that killed my parents but unlike Walker I have a bit of sanity within me.

"Right now I have no attention in killing your girlfriend or your gang. The only thing standing in my way is the son of a bitch who calls himself Tsar and Black."

"I don't understand your hatred towards Thea."

"At first I wanted her dead cause I thought she worked for you then I realized she hated you as much I hated you. After a while I realized she was Samantha Cahill's daughter and wanted her dead thinking she was going to steal the Tech."

"She doesn't want the Tech, hell she didn't even know about it till after we brought her into it. That stupid trade caused of all this."

As much as I hate to admit it, Walker and I shoved Thea into this shit. She was doing perfectly fine until that one night.