Crash Landing

A/N in my story Kara and Mon-El are about 18 when their planets explode. Enjoy!

20 Years Ago :  A year before the deaths of planets Krypton and Daxam

   On Krypton

      Kal-El! Where are you?! Kara yelled for her four year old cousin. "Well then if I can't find you then I guess I'll just have to leave and eat all these chocolates by myself!" She said trying to lure him out of hiding. All of a sudden Kal came running around the corner and he seemed to be out of breath, like he's never run faster. Kara just laughed. 

     Her life was perfect right now, everything about it was. She had her loving parents and family including little Kal-El. She was just happy but she would only realize just how lucky she was in about a year, this she didn't know yet. 

     She picked up Kal. "So I guess this means you want some?" She smiled. He nodded and laughed. Kara handed him a few pieces and he started sucking on it. "You know Kal, you really make me laugh sometimes!" Kal-El smiled in response to her statement. It was then when her mother walked in.

     "Mother!" She greeted her kindly. "Hello my Kara." Alura responded. "I have something to tell you my daughter..." She continued. "Mother? What is it?" Kara asked confused by Alura's rather solem tone. "As you know, Daxam and Krypton have been at war for many years now. We have finally been able to make peace between the two planets." Alura said. "That's great news! Isn't it? Why such a sad tone then?!" Kara questioned. "This treaty we made comes at a cost. That cost is you... You are set to marry the prince of Daxam in just over a year. The marriage shall serve as a sign of peace in the public eye." She stopped waiting for her daughters reaction.

     Kara felt like someone just punched her in the stomach. Her smile faded, she put down Kal and slowly sat down. She was very conflicted, on one hand she was overjoyed that the two planets were finally able to make peace. On the other hand she was devastated that she had to marry the prince of Daxam. She still had her entire life ahead of her, she didn't know if she was ready for marriage. And of all the people on Daxam she would have to marry the prince. She never formally met him but she has heard a lot about him. He was a partier, irresponsible, was drunk most of the time, and always had a new girl on his arm. How could she marry someone like that?

     She started getting dizzy and lightheaded and she felt like the air got 10x thicker. "Kara?! Kara?!" She could hear her mother yelling her name in the distance. Then it all went black and she couldn't hear anything, just silence.

  On Daxam

     Mon-El woke up shirtless in his king size bed. He put his hand on his forehead because it was pounding. He looked to his right to see a girl asleep in his bed, he had no idea who she was. Just another usual day as the prince he thought to himself. He got out of bed to grab a drink, from what he learnt, the solution to almost all problems was getting drunk. Then their was a knock on his door.

     He gave a long sigh and walked over to the door exhausted checking to see who is was. It was a royal messenger so he opened the door and stepped outside throwing on his shirt. The man bowed to him, "My prince," he started. For some reason Mon-El hated people calling him prince, even though it was his title. The royal messenger continued, "I come bearing important news from  Queen Rhea of Daxam, your mother. She has arranged a peace treaty between Daxam and Krypton." Mon-El cringed at this name, he hated all Kryptonians, they were evil.

     "She has arranged a marriage between you and Kara Zor-El, daughter of the rulers of Krypton. The marriage will take place in just over a year and will be a public step to show the people of our great planet, Daxam, and the Kryptonians that the everlasting war between our two planets is gone. That is all." With that he left Mon-El standing there.

     He was shocked and angry. The idea of his mother choosing his bride didn't shock him nor did his young age because this was all normal on Daxam. But how could his own mother, one who despises all Kryptonians, expect him, her own son to marry a disgusting Kryptonian girl. It would be like a betrayal to himself and all his people. She was probably a stuck-up self righteous Kryptonian and still, he was expected to commit to her, rule with her, be with her and worst of all, produce an heir to the throne with her. Even if they only needed her DNA to produce an heir, he couldn't stand the thought of a child of his sharing DNA with a Kryptonian. 

      He decided to go outside and get some fresh air to clear his mind. He walked down the large hallways of the royal palace and headed through the giant doors. He walked outside and saw people barefoot on the streets starving without a home. Alcohol bottles everywhere and loud music blasting. He couldn't look at this any longer he went back inside and sat down to think. How was he supposed to go through with this marriage if it was to ruin his own life. He held his head, closed his eyes and sighed. Their was nothing he could do.

Present Day : On planet Earth

  National City, Kara's Apartment 

     "Cheers!" Yelled Kara as they all raised their glasses. She was finnally happy and it felt great. She was surrounded by the people that meant so much to her, her friends and family. She and James were in a great place, her relationship with Alex has never been stronger. She'd almost forgotten the feeling of true happiness.

     Then they heard it, a large booming sound coming from outside. Followed by a bright flash of light. They went to the window to see a large flaming object hurdling towards the ground, then it crashed. John and Kara shared a looked and quickly flew to the crash sight. When they saw what the object was Kara was in shock.

     "That Pod. It's identical to mine, it's Kryptonian..." said Kara. "Supergirl! Be careful! We don't know what's in there!" Yelled John. Kara slowly walked towards it and opened it up.

 "Oh My God!" 

A/N   Hey guys plz tell me what you think so far! Should I continue this story or no? Do you like the past and present change?! Feedback is appreciated greatly! Hope you enjoyed! 😊