Coming For You

Planet Earth : Present Day

Mon-El's POV

     "Their's something you need to know...." Said Mon-El as his heart began to pound. It was hard enough talking to her, but how was he supposed to tell Kara, that... How was he supposed to deliver such horrible news to the women he loves, loved. He didn't know how he felt about Kara right now because he could very well still love her. However, that wasn't important at the moment. 

     She was staring right into his eyes and Mon-El felt like she was staring right into his soul and mind. She could always read him, even before they were together, they always had a sort of special bond that he couldn't ever find with anyone else. She looked nervous, weather it was because of what he needed to say or the fact that she was even talking to him, well, Mon-El didn't know. The only thing he knew right now is that he needed to tell her the truth, now.

Kara's POV

     "Kara, he's alive..." She heard what he said but it didn't make sense to her. That was until it all clicked and a feeling all too familiar drowned her to the point where she was having trouble breathing. It was one of those rare and extreme cases where she'd get a panic attack, she knew what was happening but could never stop it. They happened a few times on Krypton and Daxam but were more frequent when she first arrived on Earth, however it'd been years since it last happened.

      Now she knew it was starting. Her throat felt like it was getting smaller, as each breath she took felt like his hands clasping around her neck. Tighter and tighter until there was barley an airway left. Her hearing and vision, increased so much to a point where the slightest sound like the drop of a pin, sounded like an explosion right next door and she couldn't control her vision. Everything got bigger than smaller then bigger again in a never ending loop no matter where she looked. She heard a muffled voice calling after her, it was Mon-El. As much as she longed to run for she couldn't. 

     She started stumbling towards the corner and with each step she took, her pounding head became worse and worse. She lowered herself into the corner and held herself into a tight ball, rocking back and forth fast flowing tears streaming down her face accompanied with silent sobs.  The noise grew too much for her to handle and she tightly covered her ears. Although, she could still hear the thousands of sounds surrounding her all too clear. The bangs on the glass of Mon-El's cell, sounded like she was trapped in the centre of a thunder cloud. The sirens and car horns in the distant sounded like being trapped dead in the middle of a tornado, like a never ending nightmare. Everything was magnified, too magnified.

     She shut her eyes tightly and pushed her hands against her ears with as much strength as she could. Then her eyes starting glowing bright red and heated up way too fast, even for Supergirl. She couldn't take it anymore she let out an ear piercing shriek as her eyes shot boiling lazers into the superpower proof cell wall. It lasted for about thirty seconds but too Kara, it felt like hours, the most painful hours of her life. Pain. She was on the floor, bleeding from her lip. She lost her powers. She was too weak and her eyes started too close. The last thing she could remember was her sister shaking her and calling her name. 

     How could the simple mention of one person, break Supergirl....??? 

20 Years Ago : On Krypton

Kara's POV

     The room was nice, too nice for a Daxamite. It was quite large, almost the size of Kara's. It had a bright, white floor with a soft, gray, circular carpet lying on it, slightly smaller then the shape of the room itself. The walls were a mix between red and orange, to match the colours of Krypton's sandy ground. On one side of the room, the wall was glass, giving a beautiful view of Krypton. The bed was modern and simple, an open style brown wood frame with striped white and gray bedding and pillows. The room was not too bright and not too dark. Lastly their were silver, floating shelves outlining the back half of the room. "You'll be sleeping over her Daxamite." Said an annoyed Kara as she showed the unwelcome guest to his bedroom. 

     "Hey, is that anyway to talk to your future husband?" He said with a smug smile, purposely trying to get on her nerves. "We may be getting married, but you will, Never, be my husband?" Kara shot back with an angry glare. "Once again, sorry to burst your bubble blondy," he chuckled. "But that's kinda how the whole marriage thing works, we both say two simple words and BAM!, were latched and your my new wifey and I'm your new hubby."  Said Mon-El still not taking Kara seriously. 

     She span around and looked him directly in the eyes placed her finger directly on his chest threateningly. His smile faded and her anger grew. "No, you listen to me very carefully. When we are latched, you will NOT, be my husband and I will NEVER be your wife." She said walking forwards causing him to back up. " Because if you were my husband, you would care about me and love me and never betray my trust but I am sure when I say Mon-El of Daxam," she took a step forwards. " That will never-" another step. "Be-" another step. "Us." She said taking a final step so he was backed into the wall. Then she just turned around and left him their as she walked out of the room leaving him a little shaken up."

Planet Earth : Present Day

Mon-El's POV

     Mon-El watched nervously as he watched his Kara be carried off by men and women in white long coats. He was praying to Rao she'd be okay. He didn't know if she ever would though, their experience with him on Krypton and Daxam was so painful. After she left to come to Earth, she believed he was dead, except he wasn't, he was alive and coming after them. His main goal was making sure he could never hurt Kara again because as he just witnessed, even the thought of him being alive scared Kara enough to cause a panic attack and one of the worst ones Mon-El had ever seen her have. 

     All of a sudden, his head started pounding as he heard a painfully loud ringing sound that judging by their faces, no one else heard. "Hello Mon-El of Daxam, I'm coming for you both." He heard a muffed voice say but he knew exactly who it was. It was him, they were running out of time.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm trying to update whenever I can now, just busy sometimes! Anyone ideas of who "he" is??? Comment below and don't forget to vote!!!