Nightmares and Dark Figures ~4

Shelbys POV

I woke up to all the guys around me. I was sweating and crying and holding onto Aaron really tight.

People were asking me if I was ok and I said yes but I really wasn't. I decided to take a late night shower.

"Um Corey could you sit in the bathroom with me? I don't want to be alone." I asked Corey. " Yea. Sure thing." He replied back.

I got all my things and got in and Corey sat in the bathroom. "Are you actually ok Shelby?" He asked. "No. My nightmares are terrible and I'm having bad anxiety with panic attacks." I replied.

"Do you want to go to a doctor?" He asked. "No. I don't want any medicine. I don't need to be addicted to something." I said.

When I was done, I made Corey go right outside the door. I looked in the mirror and saw something behind me. It grabbed me and smashed my head against the mirror.

I screamed as loud as I could and Corey ran in and grabbed me. "It's ok. It's ok. I'm here! What happened?" He asked.

"Something was in here! It grabbed me! I don't know what it was!" I said. He cleaned me up and we went downstairs.

I laid down on the couch and curled up in a special blanket I got for my anxiety. It was weighted to make the person feel pressure and it helped a lot.

I made Corey lay in the same room as me. Elton laid in there as well. I felt protected.

When I woke up the next morning I was alone. I started freaking out. I went upstairs and went into everyones room and they were all gone.

I fell to the floor and started panicking. I cried so hard the I hyperventilated. I needed someone there with me.

Finally I heard the door open. I went sprinting downstairs and it was Colby. J wrapped my arms around him and cried.

"Are you Ok? What happened?!" He asked. "I need someone here with me. Don't leave please! Please stay.." I pleaded.

"I will stay. I didn't mean to leave. I thought someone was here." He said back.

We went up to his room and I made him lay down with me. I held him tight. It felt nice to not be alone.

I fell asleep again. That's all I knew how to do anymore was to sleep. I was sleeping all the time now.

I woke up yet again and Colby was still there. I got out of the bed slowly making sure not to wake up Colby. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water.

I took a sip and put my cup down. I looked over at the game room door and a dark figure was standing there.

I couldn't do anything but stand there and stare. Then the figure started walking towards me. I walked backwards.

It shot forward and grabbed me. "HELP ME!! PLEASE!" I screamed. It felt like my arm was on fire. Then I was flung into a wall.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I blacked out.

Colbys POV

I heard Shelby screaming for help. I threw myself out of bed. I heard a huge thud and ran to the stairs.

I got to the bottom and Shelby was on the floor knocked out. "Shelby! No! Please stay with me! I cant lose you! I love you!!" I screamed to her.

I called an ambulance and told them the address. They said they were on there way.

I didnt know what was doing this to Shelby but I wanted to kill it or them. She doesn't deserve this. She did nothing wrong.

I called the roommates and told them to go to the hospital that Shelby would be in. When the ambulance got there, I rode with Shelby.

They were trying to wake her up but nothing was working. I noticed something on her arm. I looked like a burn.

What the hell. I pointed it out to the paramedics. "It's a burn. We will have to treat it." The last said. I was worried about things that were going on in the house.

When we got to the hospital everyone was there. We were told we had to wait in the waiting room for her.

About an hour later we were allowed to go see her. I was very nervous for her safety but I needed to see her.

Shelbys POV

I woke up in a hospital room. I was confused and really nervous. I started to get anxious and then the guys came through the door.

I immediately got calmer and less anxious but I was still confused. Then I felt a burning pain in my arm.

"Ow!" I said. "What happened?" I asked. "You were attacked and there is a burn on your arm." Colby told me.

I was really confused. Then I remembered. "It was a dark figure. He stared at me and then burned me and threw me against a wall." I said.

"I called a priest. They are coming tomorrow to sage the house." Elton told me. "Oh thank god." I said.

When I was discharged from the hospital and we went home, I refused to sleep by myself.

We got inside and I immediately went into Colby room. I got into my sweats and a sweatshirt and laid down.

Colby laid down next to me and put his arm around my waist. I fell asleep almost almost immediately. I didn't have a nightmare that night.

Heyo! I'm really happy with the way this chapter turned out. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well.

~Stay weird! - Shelby 🐼
Word count---> 966