~25~

Colby and I went out to the car and climbed in. He started the car and we were off to our destination.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Its a surprise." He smirked

"You know I dont like surprises." I grumbled

"You'll like this one." He replied with confidence.

I looked out the window in hopes of guessing where we were going. He started driving in a part of the city that I didnt know, so there goes that plan.

"Confused yet?" He asked cockily.

"Very." I answered back honestly.

We kept driving for a bit until we reached a fancy restaurant. "Wow.." I stared at the building breathlessly.

Colby opened my door for me and took my hand into his.

He walked me up to the big wooden doors. "Reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Brock." He said to the man by the doors.

"Ah, here it is. Table for two, right this way." He said carrying menus towards a table.

The restaurant was dimly lit, and there were candles on the tables. He sat us down at a table in the back.

I looked at the menu, and immediately looked at the prices. "C-Colby, this is really expensive." I said in almost a whisper.

"Its ok. I can only have the best for my baby." He said with a wink.

We looked at the menu for a while, and a man came out with a notepad. "Good evening, my name is Richard, I will be your server today, may I start you guys off with drinks?" He asked.

"Um, I will have tea please." I said. "I will have what she is having." Colby told our waiter.

Richard walked away, and about a minute later, came back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" Richard asked. "I will have a steak, with a side of salad." Colby told him.

He then looked at me. "I will have (favorite food) with a side of salad as well." I told the man.

He nodded and walked away. "Happy Birthday my beautiful wife." Colby said while grabbing my hand.

I smiled and got a bit flustered. "Thank you!" I replied.

We made small talk until the food came out. "Enjoy your meal." Richard said as he walked away.

We talked and ate, laughing at stories from when I first moved in.

When we were done, Colby paid, like the gentleman that he is.

"I have somewhere else that I want to take you." Colby told me as we got back into the car.

I nodded, not asking where, since I know he wouldn't tell me.

We drove to a place that had a lot of trees, and as I looked closer, I noticed lights hanging from the branches.

Colby and I got out of the car, and walked down the lighted path with our hands intertwined.

We stopped once we got to a giant, light covered tree. "I got you a gift." He said pulling out a little blue box.

He handed it to me, and I opened it. It was a necklace, that had three stones in a line.

 It was a necklace, that had three stones in a line

"The stones have a meaning." He said.

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"It stands for Mia, Eli, and the next baby we will be having." He said.

"Thank you Colby. I love it." I said putting my hand on my stomach. There wasnt a bump yet, but I was still excited to have another baby.

"Would you like me to put it on for you?" Colby asked.

I nodded and turned around. He clipped the necklace and I let my hair fall.

I touched it once I turned around again.

We walked back towards the car, our date being done.

When we arrived back home to see Chelsea and Sam still up with my children.

I walked into the living room. "Hi babies." I said.

Sam and Chelsea put them on the floor, but they got up and startled walking towards us.

It wasnt that far of a distance, but still, THEY WALKED!

When Colby and I each had a child, we stood up and looked at each other in astonishment, and then at Sam and Chelsea.

"Have they been doing this all day?" Colby asked. "No, this is the first time." Sam said back.

I looked at Mia in my hands, and walked over to Eli and Colby.

"That was the best birthday present ever!"

Happy late birthday Colby! And Happy New Year! The next chapter will be an epilogue, sorry, but I have other stories I would like to finish and get published. I have no where else to really go with this story.

Hope you liked this chapter, please comment and vote. :)