Why? ~8

I woke up in the bed alone. I walked downstairs and Chelsea was in the kitchen.

"Have you seen Colby?" I asked.

"No."

"Ok. I'm gonna call him."

I called Colby and asked where he was. He said he was at the store getting me something.

I was excited. I walked back upstairs and got changed.

I put on a simple black crop top with black skinny jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror in disappointment.

'Why would Colby ever want to date me. I'm fat, ugly and worthless.' I thought.

I heard the front door open. "Babe! I'm home!!" I heard Colby yelled. I ran down the stairs.

He was by the doorway holding a giant stuffed panda. "Awww babe!!! I love it!!" I said.

I embraced him in a giant hug and took the panda bear upstairs. I put him on my bed and it looked perfect.

The rest if the day was lazy. We laid around and watched Netflix and ate.

I went upstairs and got into my bikini. I looked at myself in my mirror and saw something that was disgusting. Myself

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and went downstairs. "I'm going to the pool if anyone would like to join." I said.

Colby got up and went to put on his swim trunks. I walked out and put my towel on a chair.

I jumped into the pool and the coldness gave me goosebumps. It felt relaxing. Then I heard yelling.

"Cannonball!!" Colby screamed. He splashed me and a giant wave pushed me under.

Colby hurried and grabbed me up. "Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine! That was really fun!" I said back.

Nobody else came out to the pool. Colby and I started to play Marco polo.

He was trying to find me and I was getting away every time. "Marco" Colby said. "Polo" I said behind him.

In one swift move he turned around and grabbed me. "I finally got you!" He yelled.

I started laughing really hard. He pulled me into a kiss and I felt the sparks again.

It was like I could feel my heart exploding with love, if that makes sense.

We pulled away and looked at me. We stared into each other's eyes for a bit.

I love his icy blue eyes that turn dark blue when he is mad and almost black when he is filled with lust.

He has no idea what he does to me. He is my weakness.

Colbys POV

I looked into her light brown eyes. They were so beautiful. They turn an almost blood red when she get angry and black when she is filled with lust.

She is my weakness and I would do anything to protect her. She is my one and only. But does she love me too?

Shelbys POV

We went back inside and got changed. I took a shower. I let the hot water run over my body.

I got out and Colby got in. I got into a tank top and shorts and went downstairs.

"I'm gonna go to the store real quick. Do you guys need anything?" I asked.

Everyone said no and I told them to tell Colby where I went when he got out. They said they would and I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

I got in and plugged the aux cord into my phone. I put on some Why Don't We and sang my heart out.

I got to the store and went inside. I got some pancake mix and bacon for tomorrow morning.

I got a few more things and checked out. I took everything out to my car and got in.

I drove home and went inside with the groceries. I noticed that no one was home.

I put the groceries away and heard a noise upstairs. I thought it was circa so I went upstairs to give her a belly rub.

I got closer and heard giggling from Colbys room. What the hell?

I busted through the door to see Colby in his bed with Shea...

"What the hell!!? Are you kidding me! I gave you everything! I gave you the last bit of love that was in my heart and you go and cheat on me?!?!" I screamed

"Shelby its not what it looks li-" he started but I interrupted him. "If you didn't love me you should have told me." I said

I ran down the stairs and went to my car. I was about to start it but Colby ran out the door and came near me.

I couldn't stand being there. I drove away. I was so broken and I don't know if it can be fixed.

I didn't know where I was going but I just went. How could he do this to me? Why did he do this to me?

Hey! Yesterday this book had 26 reads and I came back today and it has 68 reads!! That is awesome!! Also I have another book that's called "Imagines of Sam and Colby" if you want to check it out! It had 21 reads yesterday and today it has 78!!! Thank you so much for reading!!!
~ Stay weird! - Shelby 🐼