Abandoned Mall ~ 12

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. Colbys arm had a death grip around my waist.

I really had to pee, and I couldn't get up. "Baby. Baby. Baby! I gotta pee!!!" I whisper yelled to Colby.

He rolled a little bit and let me get up. I sprinted to the bathroom. When I was done, I walked back to the bedroom.

Colby was still asleep on his stomach so I laid back down next to him and cuddled up to his side.

"Mmm." I heard Colby say. He must be waking up. "Shelbyyyy." Colby said while dragging out the y.

"What baby?" I asked. "Can we have a lazy day?" He asked. "I would love to!" I replied. I loved his morning voice.

He rolled onto his back and got up. He went to the bathroom and came back.

He laid down next to me and grabbed his laptop from his nightstand.

He went to Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" Colby asked. "Ummm stranger things." I replied back.

Colby turned it on and we started watching it. I fell asleep again and started to have a nightmare.

Colby grabbed Shea and kissed her. I curled into a little ball and started crying. "You are nothing to me. Shea is my one and only." Colby said in the dream.

I started to cry harder and I felt myself being shook. "Babe! Babe! Your ok!" I heard Colby say.

I woke up and grabbed onto Colby and told him about my dream. He comforted me and I felt better. "I will never leave you." He said. That made me feel a lot better.

I got up and changed into this (below)

I went downstairs and make eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, and fresh fruit for everyone

I went downstairs and make eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, and fresh fruit for everyone. As they sat down and ate, they thanked me and I was more than happy to help.

"Hey, um I have been meaning to ask you a question." Elton said. I looked at him for a signal to go on. "Can you model for the Send It Company." He asked. "Yea! That would be cool!" I said back.

We went into the garage and I put on one of the Send It crop tops and took a few pictures with them. Then I modeled sweatshirts and shirts.

Kate and Devyn came in and modeled with me. Then Amanda and Chelsea showed up and modeled too. We were all having a good time and laughing.

My phone rang and it was from Colby.
Phone convo between Colby and Shelby
S=Shelby C=Colby

"Hey!" I answered the phone.

"Hey babe! Can you leave the house for a little bit?" He asked.

"Uh yea but why?" I asked.

"You'll see! Don't come back till 2." He said. It was currently 11:30.

"Ok. Love you bye!" I said.

"Love you too bye!" He replied.

I hung up and looked at looked at Elton. "I'm gonna go out with Ryley for a bit because Colby told me to leave the house. Be back by 2" I said to him.

I heard a lot of goodbyes. I grabbed my keys from the holder and got in my car. Before I left I called Ryley.

"Hey wanna go to Chinese and then shopping?" I asked

"Yea. Meet you at the Chinese place on 7th street?" (I don't know if that's a place there but whatever)

"Yea. See you soon!" I said and hung up. I drove to 7th street and waited for her white car to roll up.

We went inside and ate for a while and talked. Then we went to the mall. I dragged her to hot topic first so I could get a new Panic! at the Disco shirt, sweatshirt, and beanie.

We walked out and went to Forever 21. I picked out some new skinny jeans and so did Ryley. We got some shirts as well and then the time came.

"I'm gonna go home now. See you later chick!" I said to her. "See you later!" she replied.

I drove home and walked inside. It was dark in the house with just a little bit of light coming from the windows and back door.

"I'm home!" I called out. I walked to the kitchen to be greeted by everyone in the house yelling surprise. There was about stuffed bear on the island and a cake next to it. There were streamers and cute decorations all over.

"Aww! What's this for?" I asked Colby. "I just wanted to show that I love you so much!" He said back. I gave him a small kiss.

We ate some cake and then Elton came up to us. "Do you guys want to go to an abandoned mall tonight?" He asked. I looked at Colby and he gave me a 'why not' look.

"Sure!" I replied for both of us. "Sam and Corey are also coming." He told us. Then he walked away probably to get prepared for tonight.

I walked upstairs and got some things ready for tonight. Colby did the same. I was actually kinda scared for this because I heard that weird people stay there and I was not about to be attacked by a hobo.

Time skippy to when they get to the mall

"I don't want to get arrested." Corey said as soon as we got there. "You won't." Elton replied. "You will take the blame Uncle Elton." Corey said back. Elton replied with a laugh.

We walked around the building looking for an entrance and then we found one. We had to go through a creepy looking door without being seen by anyone.

We all got in and looked around for a bit. It was really dark and we all had our flashlights out. We got to the center of the mall and since we brought our penny boards, we decided to skate around.

I decided that I could pull an epic prank right now. I went behind a pillar and screamed "COLBY!!! HELP ME!!" and then I let out a loud scream.

"BABY! WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard Colby yell. I could hear that he was about to cry. I felt bad but hey, it's the prank wars.

He came close to the pillar and I jumped out. "Oh my god babe! Don't do that!" Colby said and picked me up and gave me a hug.

"I think I had a heart attack" Sam said. "I might have pooped..." Corey said. We all laughed and started to explore more.

BANG! "What was that?" I asked. "I don't know. I heard it too." Colby said. BANG BANG! "Did you hear that?" I asked. I got yeses from everyone.

"I think we should go." I said. We started to head back and I saw someone behind us. "Run!" I yelled. We all ran and got to the door but it was closed. "I thought that was open.." Sam said.

"I left it open." Elton said back. Elton moved back and kicked the door open. We ran out and went back to the car. "Why did you yell run?" Corey asked.

"Someone was behind us and he looked really creepy and I'm not having any of that. Nope nope nope none!" I said with a laugh. "Well, if this gets 100 thousand likes, we do an overnight here." Elton said.

Corey gave him a look of anger and it made me laugh. "Uncle Elton! I don't want to come back!" Corey said whining. "Too bad." Elton said back.

Heyo! I am 2 reads away from being at 300 reads! I'm so happy! I really like this chapter and I hope you do too!

~Stay weird - Shelby 🐼