Pool Party ~6

So today we are going to be throwing a pool party to celebrate Chelsea and I moving in.

I picked out my bikini and so did Chelsea. I wore a blue one and she wore a matching pink one.

 I wore a blue one and she wore a matching pink one

Now that we had them picked out, we had to get stuff for tonight

Now that we had them picked out, we had to get stuff for tonight. Aaron, Elton, and Corey went to get the stuff while Colby, Sam, Chelsea, and I decorated outside.

We got all the floaties blown up and made sure the pool was clean. When the guys got back, we cooked the food.

I really like cooking so I grilled the hotdogs, brats, and hamburgers. Colby came out and started setting up a bouncy house.

I couldn't help but notice his muscles. I didn't know I was staring till he started waving at me. I turned away and blushed.

Chelsea was helping Sam get the fruit tray ready. They would make a great couple.

Colby came over to me and I hoped it wouldn't be awkward. He walked up to me and put his hand on the small of my back. It sent chills through my body.

"I have a question." He said. I nodded to let him go on. "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I grabbed him and hugged him. "Yes!" I said excitedly.

He hugged back. "I'm gonna go help set up the party." He said. "Ok! Have fun!" I said back. He walked away and winked at me.

I'm so happy that my life is going perfect. I saw Chelsea walk out and come over to me. I had a huge smile on my face.

"Guess what guess what guess what!!" I practically screamed at her. "What?" She asked. "Colby asked me out!!" I said. "No way! Sam asked me out too!!" She said back.

We jumped and did a little dance. I had to stop to check on the food. When it wad done, I out it on separate plates and took it inside.

I came back out and Chelsea suggested that we get into our swim suits. We got into them and looked at ourselves in the mirror

We walked out and Colby and Sam were staring. We both blushed and went over to the pool.

We sat down and put our feet in. We both started talking about anything and everything. I was so happy to have my best friend here with me.

Colbys POV

I'm so happy that I can have the girl of my dreams as my girlfriend. She is perfectin everyway!

I'm happy that my best friend is able to have the girl of his dreams as well.

Shelbys POV

I was sitting on the side of the pool when I heard Brennen scream that he was here.

I looked over and saw him walk out through the back doors. He looked at me and winked and I looked away.

I'm not telling Colby about it because they are best friends and I would be a terrible person if I broke their friendship.

I looked over at Chelsea. "That's Brennen. He is gonna flirt with you a lot." I said and laughed.

"Oh ok." She said back kind of uncomfortable. I know she wouldn't cheat on Sam. She is a good person.

More and more people started showing up. Some I recognized and some I didn't.

Nik, Eltons new girlfriend Amanda, Coreys new girlfrkend Devyn, Corinna, Lisa, David, Jason, Scotty, Toddy and more people.

I started getting self conscious but blew it off because who cares what people think.

People were going down the bouncy house slide and it looked very dangerous.

I decided to go down a few times but I went down carefully. Chelsea and Sam were on the side of the pool talking.

I walked over to the other side and Colby came up to me. We were talking and out of no were he kisses me.

I hear oh's and awe's but ignore them. We were kissing passionately and enjoying the moment.

We pull away and take a breath. We stare into each other's eyes. I decide to look around and everyone wad staring.

I looked at Chelsea and she winked at me. I leaned against Colby and watched people go down the slide.

I decide that with new confidence I was going to do a trick. I did and flip and as I went down the bouncy house moved a bit from people bouncing.

Everything went in slow motion. I saw the concrete and knew I was going to hit it.

I closed my eyes and opened them when I got a sharp pain in the back of my head. I hit the concrete and fell into the pool.

I went underwater and passed out. That was the last thing I remember.

Colbys POV

Shelby decided to go down the slide. She did a cool trick and the bouncy house moved.

She hit her head on the concrete and passed out underwater. I was immediately got to her and pulled her out.

I screamed for someone to call an ambulance. I started giving mouth to mouth to Shelby. She wasn't waking up.

I heard the siren and the ambulance grabbed her. I told Devyn to grab her an outfit and meet us at the hospital.

I rode in the ambulance with her as the paramedics did their thing.

We arrived at the hospital and I had to wait in the waiting room.

I was left with my thoughts. Then so many people from the party showed up. We were all waiting for her.

Devyn gave me the bag she had of clothes picked out for Shelby. Now we were waiting to see if my love was going to survive...

Heyo!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'm sorry for not updating sooner! Thanks for reading!!

~Stay weird - Shelby 🐼