Wedding ~ 15

Tomorrow is the day. The day I marry the love of my life. Today, we are decorating.

Colby and I wanted to have our wedding outside. So, we found a spot by the lake.

I had finally found the dress I wanted a few days ago. (Below)

I thought it was absolutely wonderful and so did everyone else except Colby

I thought it was absolutely wonderful and so did everyone else except Colby. I didnt show him. I want it to be a surprise.

Devyn is going to do my makeup and Kat is doing my hair.

I am absolutely terrified. I feel as though he is going to walk out on me. I feel as though he isnt ready for marriage.

Colby's POV

I cant wait to marry her. She is the love of my life and I dont want to be with anyone else.

I have my tuxedo picked out and I am so excited to see Shelby's dress. She is going to look absolutely stunning.

Shelby's POV

I went outside to see if I could help at all with the decorating.

I saw tables with white table covers and roses in the middle as decorations.

There were white benches set up facing the wedding arch. The arch had rose bushes next to them.

There were lights around the set up and also leading to the lake. It looked absolutely amazing.

"Guys! This looks so amazing!! I love it! Thank you so much!" I said. "Of course!" Sam and Chelsea replied.

"Its the least we could do!" Amanda said with Elton by her side.

Devyn and Corey stood next to each other and I hugged them again because I couldn't thank them enough for paying for the wedding.

"You need to get a good meal and a great night's sleep for your wedding." Devyn said.

"I will but I need to do some things before. I still need to invite a bunch of people." I said.

"Dont worry about it. We got it all covered. Colby helped us." Corey said.

"Thank you guys so much! You are the best!" I said.

They have an appreciative nod and I went back into the house that we rented next to the lake.

"Hey babe." I heard from my right. I turned and it was my handsome groom.

"Hey." I replied. "I'm super nervous about tomorrow." I admitted. "I am too but I think it gonna be great!" He said back.