Pool Party part 2 ~7

Darkness... that's all I can see or actually not see. I'm scared. I don't know what's going on. The last thing I can remember is... passing out.

I wish I knew what was going on. I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work. I could hear voices. But it was more like murmurs.

I tried to open my eyes again and I started to see. It was blurry and very bright.

"Shelby! Shelby? Are you ok. Elton get the doctor." I heard. It was a familiar voice. It was Colby.

I opened my eyes more and I saw him, sitting next to me, holding my hand. He looked really tired.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything? Do you hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"I'm fine. My head hurts a little but it's kinda like a migraine." I said back.

"Hey. I'm sorry." My sister said. "Why are you sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." I said back.

"But I could have stopped you." She said. "It's fine, it was my own fault." I said back.

The doctor came in an did test and said I had a mild concussion. I was released and we went back home.

"No more bouncy house slide into the pool for you." Colby said. "Oh come on!" I said back

"No! I'm not losing you to something stupid like a bouncy house." He said. I was glad that he was being protective.

All we did was lay around and watch Netflix today. I asked Colby if we could go shopping tomorrow and he said that was fine.

Everyone in the house kept doing things for me like I was a child. I had to keep reminding them that I was capable of doing it myself.

Devyn, Chelsea, Amanda, and I were becoming best friends. We also met Katrina and we started hanging out a lot.

I wanted to invite them to the mall tomorrow and the guys could come too. I got into our group chat.

Me- do you guys want to go to the mall tomorrow?

Kat- Yea!

Amanda- sure I'm down!

Corey- oh yes please girls! (I hear him saying this in a girly voice)

Me- Omg Corey lol

Devyn- YES!

Colby- as long as I'm with you I don't care where we go

Me- awww! Love you babe!

Elton- I'll come

Chelsea- Hell yeah!

Sam- sure!

Aaron- sounds like fun. I'm in!

Brennen- I'll come too! :)

So it was settled. Devyn, Chelsea, Amanda, Kat, Corey, Brennen, Sam, Colby Aaron, Elton, and I were going to the mall.

The next day

Today was mall day with the gang. I got into a cute but casual outfit. (Below)

 (Below)