Waking up

Kara pov

" Mom !" I heard Elizabeth say Turing my head around I saw Kendra pass out shit I thought and quickly when to her side Elizabeth step aside so I could see what made her pass out looking at her their I saw a bullet womb on her right calf " Dad she's been shot , I need some banges " I ordered pulling off my coat I wrapped it around her leg .

The blood began to slow down a sigh of relief wash over me I wrapped some more coats around her calf " She should be okay " I stated Elizabeth came and sat next to me Dad looked conern and Tessa Shane just stared " Is she alright ?" Optimus asked through the radio .

" Yea she should be fine " I said hopefully It was a tight squeeze in Optimus put we managed to fit , it had been at least a couple hours since we where attaked Optimus finally found a anmvoer gas station Shame Tessa and I where the first ones to step out dad picked up Kendra and took her inside I held onto Elizabeth hand .

" Is mom going to be okay ?" She asked I smiled and nodded " She going to be just fine " I lied Elizabeth didn't shake anymore " Come on let's go inside" We walked inside Dad layed Kendra on the ground and watched her me and Elizabeth came. Beside him Optimus stood off in the corner watching as well I just hope she would be okay .

...........................................................

Kendra pov

All I could feel was a throbbing pain coming from my right calf slowly opening my eyes my vision was blurry for a couple seconds put got clearer I looked around and realized that we where in some wort of gas station Dad Elizabeth and Kara where all sound asleep I didn't see Tessa pain began to shoot through my leg again a groined escape my lips . Elizabeth must have heard her brown eyes shot open " Mom !" She streamed and came running to my side she mentally through her arms around me and started crying " Mom I thought you where going to die " she cried .

I hugged her tighter "No one can ever take me away from you " I said Kara and Dad jerked forward and woke up Dad smiled and came to my side as well
" How are you feeling ?" Dad asked looking down at my right leg that was banged I smiled remembering when me and Kara did nursing school . " I'm okay " I say then to look Kara .

I stood up Elizabeth held onto my waist as we walked around the gas station the pain hurt like a bitch put I would be okay Dad kept a steady eye on me " See like new " I cheered Elizabeth laughed Tessa and Shane came walking in Tessa looked like she been crying her eyes landed on me and she smiled .

" Kendra ! O my god your okay " she cried and came running up to us I open my arms and she ran to them " I'm so sorry " she claimed I held her tight and saw Optimus keeping watch outside .

" So you guys finally met ?" I asked Shane looked at me and sighed." Didn't go well at all because Tessa here has been keeping a secret from me for 2 and a half years " Dad quickly stated sternly . Deep down I was laughing so freaking hard but on the outside I was trying to hide it " Kendra you knew ?" Dad asked I whistled and nodded cautiously Dad gasped and went over to Shane " Remember what I said to
You before lucky charms " Shane chuckled as Dad went out .

Elizabeth layed on me a asleep her arms wrapped around me she layed her head on my chest " Thanks for saving me back their " I told Kara who smirked . " Remember the good old days " she said staring a fire to keep us warm Tessa and Shane where sound asleep in the corner of the wall .

I yawned " Get some sleep " I heard Kara say I nodded and held Elizabeth close and soon everything went black .