The unexpeted

Kendra pov

It seem like forever before the robot landed on some sort of ship looking around Elizabeth held onto my hand tightly " Where are we ?" Hallie asked Turing around so I could look at her " I don't know " I stated the net was suddenly thrown off us quickly pushing Elizabeth behind me a robot who was almost as big as Optimus came walking towards us .

" Who are you !" I said demeaning to know he smirk at me " Who I am doesn't matter Kendra " he stated as he kneeled down to my level wondering how he knew my name " What do you want from us " I asked taking deep breaths to calm my breathing he looked at me for a couple minutes before finally answering me .

" Because I need you !"  He yells At me I looked to him confused " Take the child and her friend to the lower deck " he ordered his guard the robot nodded and lead Elizabeth away along side Hallie I began to get nerves as I watched them leave " Follow me " he stated I slowly nodded and followed him into the ship .

The ship was dark and mysterious Lockdown lead me to the front deck where you could see where the ship was going " What is all of this about " I finally managed to say Lockdown look at me " you used to know me " he said causing me to look at him shocked " I never seen you in my life " I growled causing him to laugh at me " No not in this form " he says suddenly he sits down and closes his eyes .

It was about two minutes when I heard a voice say " Sorry to keep you wanting" a male voice said turing around so I could see who it was my heart jump to my throat " Jo " I mutter under my breath he looked exactly like he did when we where dating his blue eyes look into mine " Kendra you look even better from down here " he said taking My hand " O my god , your Lockdown " I say shocked .

He nodded " Yes " anger started to stir inside of me " I'm sorry Kendra I should have never have left you please forgive me " he pleaded I could feel the palm of my hand start to heat up " Your trying to kill my family and friends " I shouted back " That doesn't matter right now " Lockdown claimed steady my breathing tears start to fall down my face .

" this was the halagram I used to visit you I wanted to tell you but I thought it was better if  I didn't " he said " So your saying my daughter is half human and half robot " I yelled furious he only nodded I gaped " That's why you where blessed with your powers " Lockdown explain " when it effected you it did your sister to " .

I sat down on the ground to take in the shock " I need to see Elizabeth " I say to him Lockdown nods " Follow me " he said I picked myself up from the ground and followed him we travel down a couple of halls before we came to a door Lockdown place his hand on the door and it open " Come " he ordered .

Picking up my paste their I saw Elizabeth and Hallie staring at the wall Elizabeth turn and saw me " Mom " she called I smiled and ran up to the cell " Are you okay ?" I asked her as Lockdown came beside me and undid the cell door Elizabeth wrap her arms around me Lockdown gently pushed me inside .

" I'm sorry it has to be this way it won't for long " he said before walking away Hallie hug me as well " Are you okay " she said I nodded " I'm fine " I said before siting down .

Authors note

Didn't expect that didn't ya , tell me what you guys think