Love and war

Kendra pov

I fell to the ground as I tried catching my breath all the robots where died laying on the ground sweat roll off my forehead I hoped Elizabeth and Hallie where okay picking myself up I ran down the hall where they had when I heard footsteps heading my way fear had tooken over my body feeling the electric bolts start to develop in the palms of my hand " Kendra !" Optimus voice shouted smiling I followed his voiced in a little while their I saw Dad and Optimus Dad quickly threw his arms around me .

" Are you okay ?" Dad asked as he checked my body for wombs " I'm Fine Dad " I say looking up to Optimus who had a smile of relief on his face " We need to get going " Dad nodded in agreement as we all quickly ran back to the ramp of the ship their I saw Kara Hallie and Elizabeth I ran to Elizabeth and wrapped her in my arms .

" I was so worried about you " I cried she smiled up at me " Hallie took care of me " she stated I look to Hallie " Thank you " I said to Hallie who gave meg a friendly nod " We need to leave " Bumblebee stated running the moment Optimus kneeled down to are level " Get on " He told Me Elizabeth and Dad it didn't take us long to get on Optimus started running before jumping off the ship .

I streamed in horror but Elizabeth only laughed at me " Hang on mom " Elizabeth giggled I hanged onto Optimus hand for dear life the ground began to come closer I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to see a huge bumped " Where done Kendra " Optimus laughed quickly reopening my eyes i saw Dad and Elizabeth on the ground looking up at me huffing Optimus place his hand on the ground so I could get down " Always been sacred of heights " Dad started causing me to roll my eyes at him " I wonder who I get it from " I say pointing my finger at him .

Bumblebee came landing beside Optimus causing the ground to shake " Damn it " I cursed about to hit the ground but Optimus caught me with his finger " Thanks " I said looking up to him " Your welcome " He said before looking back to Bumblebee and the others Kara and Hallie walked up to us " Are you ready to get started ?" Kara asked I nodded " Let's so this " I say smiling