I love you and a fairwell

We landed on the other side of the harbor where Hound Drift Crosshairs and the dinobots were waiting . Optimus placed us gently on the ground before standing up and gazing around the area I stepped back as Tessa and Shane hug Cade came and hugged me as I enjoy the family moment happening before my eyes hearing footsteps approaching us I turned my head slightly to see Joshua Joyce making his way towards us eventually coming to a stop beside me and my Dad " We don't have a home dad ..." Tessa suddenly blurted ," It blew up " I smiled softly looking over at Joshua who stepped over toward towards Tessa and Shane " I might be able to help you with that " he mused as Cade pulled him into a great full hug Tessa Shane Kara and Elizabeth made their way over to me wrapping their arms around me and hugging me tightly . During the hug I looked up at Optimus who was staring down at me with a soft smile in that moment , Bumblebee had return and the Dinobots transform into their bipedal form before standing off to the side .

" Brave warriors ..." Optimus spoke , addressing the dinobots " You are free " he announced to witch the Dinobots roared in victory . Grimlock roared loudly and transform before following his fellow Dinobots back towards the forest of China after a moment of silence, Optimus spoke up once more , " This seed belongs to our creators whoever they are , there remains a price on my head .. I endanger you all if I stay " he stated holding the seed within his servos." I shall take it where it can never be found " he continued , his optics landing on my form . Once again tears began to form in my eyes as I turned my gaze away from the autobot leader " Will we ever see you again ?" I asked him lifting my watery gaze to meet his bright blue optics Optimus shook his helm
" Kendra, I do not know but , whenever you look at the stars , think of one of them as my soul " he spoke softly, looking down at me with love -filled optics .

Stepping forward, completely ignoring the fact that everyone could see us Optimus crouched down and gently placed a digit underneath my chin tilting my head upwards to meet his gaze " No matter how far away I will be, I am aways with you " he spoke gently leaning further down so that our faces were only inches apart. With a heavy sign, I stepped closer and pressed my lips to his mouthplate, kissing him gently . Pulling away from him the tears in my eyes began to fall as I placed my hands on either side of his faceplate " I love you " I whispered breathlessly staring up into his warm optics leaning forward once more . Optimus's helm gently connected with my forehead " And I you " he whispered in return , before pulling away from my touch standing up .

Tall , Optimus looked around around at the other Autobots " Defend this family Autobots .." he spoke sternly gesturing towards Cade , Tessa Kara and Elizabeth " and protect my Sparkmate , as they have you " he ordered Turing to look at each autobot individually casting his gaze down at me once more Optimus continued ," Defend all they can be " he finish before launching himself into the sky and heading straight for the atmosphere and everything that lies beyond .

I stared after him until I could no longer see him my heart clenching in pain as Optimus disappeared from view he was gone .. for how long ? I didn't know a hand was placed on my shoulder causing me to turn around and to face Cade my dad who wore a sympathetic smile ." Are you okay ?" he asked me softly staring down at me with knowing eyes wiping my eyes free of tears I cleared my throat and nodded my head " I will be okay , don't worry " I told him As Kara came and but her arm around my shoulder and began to lead me over where Bumblebee and the others were waiting " Don't worry darlin , He'll come back " Hound spoke kindly staring down at me with warm optics " What makes you so sure that he will ?" Drift asked confused .

"Because know Prime has something to live for " Hound responded as all eyes and optics were now focused on me . I blushed in embarrassment Kara laughed as we jumped in bumblebee altmode " We got a lot of Adventures ahead of us " Kara said as bumblebee took off down the path I look up to the sky my heart clinching once again " We sure do " i say sadly little did I know she was right ..