She's alive

Shocked had filled me the girl name Hallie stood back to her feet " I'm been trying to find them for days " she says pulling her hair back words couldn't leave my mouth " Hi I'm Kendra and I'm sure they would want to see you " I stated she nodded and began to follow me back to where the others where the walk back was silent .

It was almost morning and I barely got any sleep Danielle seemed to be excited and happy to see Optimus and Bee I wonder how she knew them when we finally arrive everyone was still sound sleep except for Optimus who was still keeping watch a smile appeared on Hallie face as she began to quicken her paste.

" Optimus, !" She yells Optimus turns to look in the direction the voice came from he smiled and jumped down from where he was standing Bee also seemed to be happy to see this girl name Hallie , " We thought you died in Chicago " Optimus says kinda hurt Danielle stops in front of Optimus.

I slightly stood in the background just watching " I almost did put I survived "  Hallie explain to Optimus " it's nice to have you back " Optimus claimed before going back to watch keep watch .

Hallie turn back to me " So how long have you know the transformers ?" She asked I smiled and sat down beside a sleeping Elizabeth " umm I only know Optimus for a couple days , the other I met today along with my family " I said she sat across from me her with arms crossed .

" I about had a heart attack when I first saw Bumblebee " Hallie says a laugh escape my lips " Me to Optimus almost killed me " I claimed  Hallie laughed also the sun began to set I saw something in the corner of my eye .

It look like a robot flying towards us " Optimus what's that ?" I asked stream As I pointed in the direction of the robot Optimus turn and looked to where I was pointing at " Run !" Was all he could say before gun fire began to shoot off everywhere Elizabeth soon woke up I quickly graft ahold of her hand .

A net was thrown on me Hallie and Elizabeth " Optimus!" Elizabeth yelled as the robot picked up us from ground Optimus quit fighting one robot he looked shocked and began to run are way " Hold on " Optimus streamed as he tried jumping onto the net " you can make it " I said with tears in my eyes .

" I'll come and found you I promise " Optimus said to me I smiled and nodded " I know you will " I say before we began to fly even higher on the ground Optimus began to get smaller and smaller till I couldn't see him any more .