Do it for me

Josh lead me down a flight of stairs pointing a gun to my head " Optimus! will come and get me " I say as we now headed down a lot of dark hallways gun shots and people streaming was the only thing I could hear before we walked up to some sort of lab in the corner of my eye I saw Optimus " Their the son of a bitch " I heard Josh say under his breath " Hey hey !" josh yell at Optimus causing him to look at us .

Josh finally let go for my wrist and push me in front of Optimus falling to my knees I looked to him Josh pointed a gun at my head " Let her go !" Optimus growl as I crawl behind him
He looked to make sure I was okay before looking back to Josh " They where my friends " Optimus cried .

" No , that was just a piece of metal it's nothing " Josh stated Optimus growled " Where leaving !" Optimus ordered the autobots I followed behind him no words could leave my mouth how could they do this to them I thought climbing inside Optimus " I'm so sorry Optimus" I say as tears slide down my face .

" Thank you Kendra " Optimus told me as we drove down the hi-way the others where riding in the back sound alseep I whine in pain from the pain coming from my stomach where the guards had hit me with the end of their guns a missal was fired at us " Shit !" I cursed as Optimus dodge it causing all of us to wake up .

" Mom what's  going on " Elizabeth asked looking behind us to see Wasp and the other bot that was supposed to favor Optimus " Their on are tails " I say taking a pistol out of my left pocket I started Shooting at wasp " Get down" I yelled at Elizabeth who quickly followed my orders and sat in the back with Dad and Hallie Bee finally was able to kill Wasp but their was many more to come " Lockdown is coming " Optimus told us I began to feel my hands shake Lockdown landed in front of us straight on the hi-way Optimus quickly transform and place us on the ground .

" She's mine !" Lockdown told Optimus pulling out his sword Optimus did the same " You can't do this you'll get yourself killed " I yelled at him hoping to chance his mind from what was fixing to happen " I have to " Optimus said looking at me then back at Lockdown " I can loose you " I finally managed to whisper to him Optimus smiled knowing what I was meaning .

" I'll be back I promise " He told me before walking up to lockdown and pulling his sword out they began to fight Elizabeth had her arms wrap around my waist pulling her to the side so we wouldn't get crush as they fought Optimus had the superhand till Lockdown shot at Optimus sending him to land on couple cars he was breathing hard and was about to go unconscious " No !" I cried lockdown look at me before putting a net over Optimus " Dad take Elizabeth I have to save Optimus " I said handing Lizzie to Dad " You can't go " Dad said taking my arm but I pushed it off " I have to " I say .

" Elizabeth can't live without her mom" Dad yelled as the net began to pick up 
" she won't have to " I stated before running at the net and holding on Dad held onto Elizabeth " I'll be back I promise " I told them before they disappeared I look back and Optimus and touch his face " Don't worry I got you " I say kissing his cheek plate .