Hong Kong

" Can we slow down ! " I yelled at Optimus his grip on me only tighten as we approach the city Hong Kong all I could see was the city getting destroy by Lockdown and the seed Grimlock began to quicken his paste, " Hang on " Optimus yelled to me and the others he suddenly pulls out his sword and jumps off I tightened my grip on Grimlock as Optimus began slicing his way through the Deceptions he threw one at Grimlock , he easily caught the Deception with his mouth and began tearing it to pieces I laughed" Great job guys !" I stated Optimus glance at me and smiled before he jump back on Grimlock " Shoot Shane !!" I heard Hound yell as we approached some sort of green house that was completely made of Glass I saw Tessa Shane and Elizabeth they where  all safe Hound look are way " Optimus is here !" He said I saw bumblebee and Drift fighting some of the deceptions" Bee Jump" Optimus yelled, Bumblebee .

Quickly followed Optimus orders and jump the flying Dinobot came and pick Bumblebee up but a deception graft a hold of bumblebee foot as the Dino bot flew away Kara looked up concern I couldn't help but smile at her " He's going to be okay " I say to her she look to me and nodded Shane Tessa and Elizabeth came running out of the green house as Optimus helped me off Grimlock " Mom " Elizabeth said on the edge of tears wrapping my arms around her I looked to Tessa and Shane before the ground began to shake " Lockdown " I muttered Optimus glance at us before hoping back on Grimlock .
" Tessa " I say Dad had just got done-talking to her she had tears in her eyes but managed to look my way " I want you to take Elizabeth away from here thank you for being amazing sister I love you " I whimpered Tessa ran up and put her arms around me .

After a while she let go I kneeled down to Elizabeth level " Mom don't leave me .. I need you " she said tears began to fall even more from my face " I will come back to you just remember I love you " I stated kissing her forehead nodding my head at Tessa she took Elizabeth hand and followed Shane wiping the tears from my face Dad handed me a weapon " Your not coming "Optimus yelled at me " Elizabeth can't grow up without you she needs her family " I put the gun behind me and looked to Optimus I could see the worry on his face. " That's a order ! " he took off on Grimlock I groaned in frustration but followed anyway Kara and Dad were behind me we must have gone a few blocks before we heard Optimus and Lockdown voices quaking my paste we turn a ally .

A strangled sob left my lips as I collapsed to my knees watching Lockdown loomed over Optimus with a dark glare ." You save the humans instead of saving yourself "Lockdown sneered " Thinking that she will be your sparkmate she's mine " pressing the Prime's helm against the silo" You bring shame upon us all " he continued before standing up to leave without warning Cade took the deception weapon from my side and ran out of the building directing his line of fire to the bounty-hunter who was attempting to flee seeing this as a distraction, Optimus swung his pede and tripped the bounty hunter attempting to lure him away from Cade . " Kendra go now!" Cade yelled just as Lockdown fired towards him blowing up the wall behind him just as I began to stand up and dash towards Optimus a blur of yellow flash in the corner of my eye . Bumblebee skipped to a stop to let Tessa Shane and Elizabeth out a small smile fell upon my lips as Bumblebee sped away whilst Shane Tessa and Elizabeth made way towards a tow-truck close by before climbing inside , Bumblebee then swiftly spun around and transforming mid-drive before throwing a truck towards Lockdown successfully distracting him .

Seeing this as my chance I sprinted through the battlefield towards Optimus who was struggling to pull his sword out of his chest his optics landed on my form as I approached widening in shock as I began to climb his side " I gave you a order " he shouted down at me watching closely as I made my way to his chest plate once I reached chest plate I stared at up at him with a stern expression " I know and I didn't listen " I responded looking down and inspecting the damage caused Optimus moved letting out a pained groan which only made the damage worse " Kendra , you need to leave now" Optimus pleaded softly lifting his servo and gently brushing my hands I groaned and shoved his servo away now staring up at him with tear-filled eyes
"No! I'm not leaving .." I snapped placing my hands firmly on his chest plate in defiance " Hey ! hey ! " Cade shouted catching Lockdown attention.

Optimus suddenly began to move once again as he attempted to remove the sword from his chest " Cade ! Get out of here this is my fight " The Prime cried as sparks began to fly from his chest I began to panic reaching up and placing my hand on his face plate " You need to stop moving , at this rate you will only make it worse " I told him Optimus remained still looking down at me with sad and sorry optics I then look and saw Shane driving the tow-truck around Lockdown legs he began to swing at Cade getting closer each time I gave him a quick smile before jumping to the ground " Kendra don't do it !" Optimus cried as I flagged down Shane " Hook that cable around the sword in his chest and give it everything you got! This is are last shot "I instructed.

Turing back towards Cade " Lockdown " I shouted he swiftly made his way towards me pining my dad on the ground " You never loved me you lied " He shouted angrily aiming his weapon at me he pin his hand at my body I try freeing myself but it was no use " I will be the last thing you see before you die " Lockdown coldly whispered into my ear. Suddenly
a large battle cry broke through as the sword was ripped out of Optimus chest swiftly pulling himself up he then caught the blade with his servo and jumped into the air impaling Lockdown straight through the spark he fell to his knees and Optimus pushed him to the side looking up at him our gazes met " Yeah " Shane shouted in victory the Prime then turned his heads towards Cade nodding his helm in thanks " Honor to the end" he spoke lowly .

Without warning the silo to my right exploded the missile coming from the army of deceptions headed are way " Hurry !" Optimus beckoned as Tessa Shane Kara Elizabeth Cade and I took cover behind Optimus shield "Quickly I'm setting off the Lockdown grenade " the Prime informed us in his grip " Hold tight " he shouted before pedes suddenly transform themselves into rockets boosters taking off just as the grenade exploded covering the ground below in molten metal ..