Chapter 19: Bond Binded By Blood II

"Sasuke."

The all too familiar voice of the only person alive he loves resounded around the darkness that enveloped him. "Sakura...?"

"Sasuke." The voice called again only this time, it was louder and clearer. He turned to the source of the angelic voice and saw a distant light. Sasuke began to walk closer to it, his pace slowly picking up.

"Sakura." Sasuke said as he now ran towards the loving voice calling out to him and reached out his hand to touch the light that is his Sakura.

Suddenly, the darkness faded away and he was bathed in sunlight. A blurry face appeared right in front of him.

As his eyes gained focus, the face became clearer, not that it had to be for him to recognize. Her presence itself is enough to draw him in. "Sakura." he breathed out, his name rolling in his mouth again.

"Good morning, Sasuke." She greeted with a gentle smile on her face and nestled comfortably in his arms and looking up at him.

She was the first thing he saw, and it was like a dream for she looked so beautiful and bright that he could no longer put his love into words.

He was on his side with arms wrapped loosely around her as she had one arm around his side as well, the other folded infront of her.

"Did you sleep well?" Sakura casually asked.

Sasuke's world suddenly felt bright and vivid as he realized that the sun light seeping in their room was not just light. It was a burning warmth, doubled by the angel in his arms right now.

Sakura was about to sit up but Sasuke found himself pulling her back and tightening his grip on her, like a lost and lonely abandoned child, except he was larger and no longer lost and lonely nor abandoned.

"Stay like this for awhile." He said as he inhaled her natural hair scent. It wasn't a familiar scent and somehow, it felt far away but right now, he didn't care. Sakura was emitting some kind of warmth he couldn't let go.

He heard Sakura giggle in his arms. "Alright."

"Say, did you have a bad dream?" Sakura asked. "I don't know. I don't remember." Sasuke replied, eyes closed as he inhaled her scent. His hands was behind her head, keeping her close to him. He could feel her breath in his neck. His other hand was in her lower back, keeping all of her close to him.

"Well, it's okay. I'm here anyway." Sakura reassured. She fell silent under him and Sasuke noticed it was an odd silence, one Sakura often does when she's thinking of something deep.

"What are you thinking?", Sasuke asked as he now caressed her head. "I have a surprise for you, but I'll tell you later." Sakura looked up and grinned. "Now, let's go eat breakfast! I'm hungry." She said, now sitting up and skipping outside their room. He sat up as well, looking at Sakura's direction and noticing that he wasn't wearing a tshirt.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Sakura asked, looking up at the ingredients they have. "Well, anything that has tomatoes right? Good! We have enough." Sasuke didn't find the need to answer since Sakura was so engrossed into talking to herself as she thought of breakfast. "Let's eat in the patio, Sasuke. The sun light feels really warm today." Sakura said again, now looking back at him with a wide smile as she cooked their breakfast. Sasuke could only look lovingly at her.

"Since when did you eat tomatoes?" Sasuke asked after finishing his breakfast. They were looking at the marvelous view their patio provided.

Sakura flinched as she stopped eating. "What is it?" Sasuke asked, noticing her abrupt stop. She looked up at Sasuke and nervously smiled.