Prologue

"Ah... it's too loud... huh? Why are my hands trembling? I'm feeling weak all of a sudden. What's happening?" Yachi whispered to herself as new, strange feeling is growing in her.

One thing is for sure, she feels scared. Scared for no reason. Is it because of the loud music? The loud chattering of the people? The overwhelming number of people in this place? She doesn't know.

She is currently at a party of a classmate of her, not that she knows much about that person, but he invited all of his classmates. Now she's currently stuck at the corner of the room because she's not close to anyone in her class, not even the host of the party.

"Hey, Yachi-san, why are you on the corner? What's wrong with you?" A classmate of her asks her.

She looks at her classmate with wet eyes. It feels like she's about to cry anytime. She also wants to know the answer to that, dear classmate, but she has no idea. She opens her trembling lips but her breathing became unstable and her heart races. She covers her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. Her classmate looks at her with a questioning look. Now she gave a weird impression to her classmate.

She looks for the exit which is fortunately near her. She pushes herself out of the crowd. When she's finally out, she pulls out her phone from her pocket and sends a message to her mom.

Hitoka:

Mom, I want to go home now.

She waits for a few seconds before she received a reply.

Mom:

Sure but why do you want to leave early? Are you okay?

Okay? She's not sure either. But she doesn't want to worry her so replied that she's fine. She prayed that her mom would come soon because few people are already staring at her whenever they would pass her.

Before her mom could come, she already calmed down. It made her dizzy, though. When she saw her mom from their car, she hurriedly went there and sits on the passenger's seat.

Her mom looks at her and asks, "You look pale. Are you sure you're okay?"

She side-glanced her mom and nods. "Yeah. Just a little bit dizzy. Let's just go home."

ⓐⓝ

Another book hooray! I'll be posting this part for the meantime. I'll publish the chapters once I finish the whole story.