024 | request ! & merry christmas & new year message !!

before opening the second batch of pristine daze, i just wanna tell you guys that i'm willing to do some personalized covers starting today until december 27 :)

just go message me and i'll talk with you heheheheh. i can do manips and blends, no simple & pastel just this time lol.

like what i did last time, you will be having some payments but yeah, just simple payments though hahaha.

and yeah, it's up to me if i will accept your requests, so ciao!!

(lastly, i wanna do some covers for doomsdays and withcraft (i love this fics so much, im literally wipped after every update lmao) written by no other than neocouture & kingsglaive if they like lol hahahahhaa)

---

so as i said, i have a merry christmas & new year (let's just say i included this late lol) message for you guys.

i just wanna thank all of you guys who supported me until this year. i have so many struggles and yeah, because of your never ending support, i still have the passion to make some good covers & stories for you. everytime i open this wattpad account just to check some notifs even though i'm busy, it makes me happy that even though i am not really good at everything and also my depression keeps on coming back, you still give me some good messages to tell me it's okay. i am so happy that i made all of you happy, just looking at my artworks, or just smiling over a joke in my fanfics (lmao hahahha)

your presence is enough to keep me happy. your support is my elixir. your words are my motivation. and most of all, you are my inspiration.

thank you for supporting and loving me this year! i love you all so much, and i will never go this far when you're not here. for the 4.6k followers, i know i cannot tell you personally how much i love you guys, but thank you so much for everything. i love you, i love you, i love you.

merry christmas and a happy new year guys!!! let's be happy till the next year!

thank you so much for everything. i love you again, guys. 💖❤

you're the best. 😄😃😀😘