75 | going back here.

hi guys.

mataas to kaya sorry nalang hahahah pero i just wanted to share something.

being a layout artist, it's been like your passion to layout and do graphics. when i joined journalism, i think it is the biggest twist in my life this 2018. i met new people, new friends, a new crush, and a whole lot of other possibilities. it's been a really tough fight for such a short period of time, but i'm typing this experience to get over all of those memories. but i will never forget them, never.

i was a graphic artist since 2015, so i believed in my self to be able to do graphics as much as i love it. so i joined journalism, hoping to win and represent my school. it was a bit tough at first, when you practiced to edit such hard type of graphics (like manips) when the only thing you need is being simple, fast, and most of all, being creative. learning adobe indesign is simple, just like photoshop, but more on a simplier way. the first time i stepped on the publication office, i was scared. i think i couldn't do it. but when our couch first introduced me to the team, i was happy. happy to meet new people, happy to do things with new people. one of them was in seventh grade, one was in eighth grade, 3 was in ninth grade, and one was in twelfth grade. at first, it's a bit shy to be with them. but day after day, i grew a bit closer with them. until i'm attached. the younger ones call me 'ate'. they respected me, they made me happy. 

this experience is not complete with a new crush.

yes, he's the one- the twelfth grade 'guy' who's been with me together with the younger ones. i don't want to post details on how i fell unconditionally, but he's everywhere- until now. i was hoping that he likes me back, but no- i don't think 'yes' is an answer. it's a bit complicated to think about everything. to think about those 'akala ko' moments when he's just friendly. i hate to say this, but i think i wanna get over anything. but those memories together with the younger ones? i don't think i couldn't forget them. but him? nah.

so going back here.

the cold season or winter season starts again and i want to tell everyone that i'm going to share my talent again with you guys. i'm done with all the mess i have made personally in my life, but i'm here to be back again.

glad to be back again.