42 | bright me up + some things

so hi guys

there are some things i just wanna tell you. it's me being an idiot, a fool once again, i lost my inspiration and i hate it.

i hate myself these days. i'm on a stressful and depressed situation that even my works and graphics are being affected by it. sometimes i wonder, what if i'll stop making graphics?

oh. that's a painful decision to make, right?

cause i'm pathetic.

i need something to cheer me up. some new inspiration. i don't know what to do anymore. in the blink of an eye, my creativity and passion just disappeared and i want it to be back again. now, it affects my covers as well, my emotional health. it's like, i'm doomed.

i just don't know anymore. everything i make deals with my personal time and all of the efforts also. i don't want my works & graphics back to being dull, a lifeless piece of trash that can be considered as a nonsense.

i don't know why i'm saying these things over myself because i know all of you who are reading this is thinking the opposite about me.

i'm sorry.

can you bright me up?

also, i want to unpublish some of my graphic books soon. is just that, i have so many works and it is so messy for me.

see you.

thank you for reading this and understanding my situation. i hope all of you have a great day.