86 | do u guys remember me???

hellooooo

it's been a while

so yea

i decided this year i would be more active in wattpad for me to interact with u guys and make more fanfics and do more editing. last year, which was a really hectic year for me, i was on hiatus for so many months that i almost abandoned this acc like not caring abt it at all. but i realized, this account made me grow and showed my passion in both areas that i expressed here.

everyday, i see some notifs like comments in my books, it made me more inspired to do more but well since everyone kinda forgot abt me (idk about u hahahaha) so i just shrug off the idea, unpublishing some fics that i don't have the inspiration to update and yes, my shops being discontinued (well the subtle poise one)

it's been a while since i got back here and i'm glad some people still know me as i am. i don't talk to people much often and i had small friends that i knew before but i dunno if they are still active or not. i miss the days where everyone do love what i update in my books and share their love for it.

i always tell myself, "should i continue?" "should i stop editing and unpublish my shops for good?" "do i need to start over an acc to be more active there?"

and i did. on september, i did write fanfics in my other acc which i thought didn't end up well.

i stopped updating and i update when i love to. but the inspiration was gone, and i have to cope up with my lost with it.

i don't know if i'm just so tired or everything feels like crap for me (in real life).

i'm so sorry.

i'm sorry for being hiatus. i don't own my time, there are personal affairs i deal everyday in real life. i just wanted to say sorry because i left all of u hanging here. i'm kinda upset that i always abandon this acc for months because of that.

the thing is, i was inspired to make new content again, it's because i realized the people who still supported me along the way. idk if all of u guys still love the edits or covers that i make (since there are alr so many new editors with such new ideas) and i'm kinda anxious everytime i make your requests. i lend time to make it every day, every vacant time that i have. but still i'm sorry for keeping it this way.

i just hope 2020 will be good, for me, for us and the whole world. i just wanted to share this to you all because i'm kinda losing hope with myself. i feel alone and i look like a piece of trash in this community even though i started this acc from being a scapegoat to my other acc.

but still, i miss you guys and i'm sorry i came back here with negative thoughts but i'm hoping to catch up and continue to do what i love in 2020.

i love you, and i always be.

- lianne