33 | spring day

Park Jimin stunningly stared at the sun setting in front of him. Hues of colors eventually spread throughout the blue skies. Pink, dark blue, orange, magenta, and crimson red. The colors are more vibrant, opposite to his favorite, dull & pastel as it represents the color of spring. He comfortably sat on a branch of a leafless tree, as the snow that resides there slowly melts and turn into water, dripping steadily unto the ground that is full of snow.

Spring, once again. It is where the flowers began to bloom, the start of a new year, the beginning. The cold begone to warm, as the serene skies are going to be full of peaceful shades of colors. The colors he loved, and he adored.

He softly gazes at the ground, as he sees a girl with blonde hair, sleeping peacefully in her white dress. Eyes in confusion, he eyed her weirdly.

'Where the hell did she came from?' he thought as he observed her face. She's pretty- as she really looks like a bear. He tried to be silent as he jumped down from the branch where he was comfortably sitting, distracted by the girl who just appeared out of nowhere. He didn't saw her coming here either, as he sworn that he can see everything at the height of the tree he was sitting in (even though it was not that tall).

He slowly walked towards her at a delicate pace, looking at her face curiously once again as he observed her while sleeping.

'I look like a complete creep here,' he tried to keep the stupid thoughts within his head as he took a step back. He sighed as he saw how the colors eventually disappeared from the sky as it became dark, every minute has passed, it became darker. He returned his gaze to the sleeping girl, there's no way he could leave her there right? But he's afraid if he will suddenly just scoops her into his arms, she will-

'Aish!' he complained, as he messed up his pastel pink hair, complimenting his pastel blue jacket as he looked at her again, determined to get her into safety on this cold night.

He swiftly scoops her and carried her in bridal style. Her arms made it's way unto his shoulders as she infirmly grips unto him, making him smile as she sleeps peacefully in his arms. Slowly, he made his way into the train that was waiting for him, as his friends, on the train, are there. Doing some things he did not want to know.

He came inside, still carrying the ever-sleeping girl in his arms as he walked towards an empty seat on the train, putting her frailer as he could, not wanting her to wake up. He slowly regrets his decision in letting her stay in. The train will leave tomorrow morning, and she will never have the chance to go back to wherever she came from. He sighed and sat beside her. He lets her head fall comfortably on his shoulder as the peaceful night sky made the stars shine. So serene that the everything around him is in peace.

Calm. And also the spring is.

🌸

She blinked her eyes open, as she suddenly felt her whole world shaking accompanying a sound of a train moving. Is she in a parallel world? Absolutely not. She carefully looked at the environment around her, as she saw a boy, in a pastel blue jacket and pink hair, sleeping as his head is slowly dropping unto the other side of the seat. She carefully managed to move his head, letting it rest on her shoulders before looking at him.

He looks like an angel, he really compliments the color and appearance of spring, as his features really comprehend the serene and soft that makes the spring the way it was. She smiles delicately, as she tried to remember why did she meet this boy.