Drunk Draco

-Hermiones POV-

I stop at the book shop on a back street of London. I can't believe Draco went this far while drunk! There isn't a bar for blocks around!

I pull up by the street and jump out of my car. I look around the empty street and see him sitting down in the bike lane. I run over to him.

"Baby!! I misseded yoioou!!" Draco slurs while trying to stand up. I bend down and help him stand up. Once he is up he starts to stumble but I barely catch him.

"Draco! Your drunk! Where is Blaise and Theo!" I say while holding up his tall figure.

"Uhhh I dunno! I ran away when they started to kick trash cans!" He drunkly giggles. I pull him to my car and set him in the back seat.

"Noooooo I wanna sit with you" he whines and kicks his long legs.

"Oh shush, you'll pass out soon anyway." I say, pushing him into the car some more.

He groans and I stuff his legs in and then shut the door. Once back in I start the car and Drive off.

We graduated Hogwarts two years ago and me and Draco started to date 3 months ago, we meet at the Ministry. He was there for his fathers second trial and I was there to help judge it. Everything has been going well and I get amusement from his antics.

Especially when he is bored and drunk. But some nights, like to night. It isn't funny, it was kinda scary. He was gone for 6 hours with Blaise and Theo.

I drive up to his condo and stop the car.

"Draco let's go, you're home" I say, looking into the back. He opens his right eye and looks at me.

"Are you staying with me tonight Mione" he slurs.

"Not tonight I'm afraid. I have to go to Ginny's tomorrow morning to help plan her baby shower" I answer him. He groans and stops his feet on the car floor.

"But I wanna cuddle youuuuuu" he whines in a high voice.

"We can cuddle tomorrow night. I promise" I smile at him. He grins boyishly at me and I get out of the car. I walk around so I'm on his side of the street where his condo is and open the door.

He stumbles out next to me and I put his arm over my shoulder and my arm around his waist. I drag him into the condo, the front desk man eyeing us.

I take the elevator up to the 11th floor and drag him to the 5th room on the right.

"Draco, they keys?" I ask.

He stuffs his hands into his pockets and in a couple seconds he pulls out a pair of keys. I take them out of his big hands and unlock the door. We enter the dark condo and Draco shuffles around and turns on a light.

"Hommeeee" he shouts while throwing his hands in the air.

I laugh and walk over to him. Taking his hand. "Common, let's get you ready for bed"

He nods and skips off to the bedroom, dragging me with him. He stumbles every now and then but makes his way to the bedroom.

I get his bed ready while he try's to change. But fails.

"Help meeeee" he whines. I turn my head and see that his shirt is half on-half off. I giggle at the sight and walk over to him. I pull off his black shirt that reveals his chest and rock hard abs.

He leans down to kiss me and I let him. His breath tastes of firewhisky and I pull away.

"Heyyy that's rudeeeee" he whines while reaching for me.

"Your breath tastes like alchol" I tell him. He pouts and stomps his foot. "Keep getting ready for bed and I'll give you a good night kiss" I tell him. He smiles at me and nods.

"I only undress if you undress me" he gurgles. I narrow my eyes at him and he nods. I shake my head with a smile playing on my lips and reach to undo his belt. He laughs and I throw his belt onto the floor.

I pull his pants to the floor while keeping our eyes locked the whole time. He smirks down at me and steps out of his pants.

"Kisses" he coos. I shake my head and laugh. He leans down and kisses me, I kiss back. The alchol is still evident in his breath and I can taste it on his lips but I don't pull away yet. It's a good 10 seconds before I pull away.

"Brush your teeth and you get another kiss"  he nods and stumbles into his black tiled bathroom. I follow him in to make sure he brushes his teeth. "Brush them good if you want a kiss"

He looks at me with wide eyes and starts to brush his teeth ruffly. "Be careful, your gonna hurt yourself" I laugh at him.

"Ignonna urt mysellf." Draco says with his tooth brush in his mouth. I shake my head and watch him from the door way. After about two minuets he spits bad rinses his mouth.

"I finish. I want kissies" He says, making grabby motions at my waist. I walk over to him and he grabs my waist.

We kiss and this time his breath tastes a lot less like alcohol. This time Draco doesn't let me break away until we are both out of breath.

I shake my head at him and lead him back into his bedroom. I lay Draco down on his huge black bed.

"Cuddle for a little bit" he says making grabby motions at me again.

"I'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep" I laugh at him. He slides over and makes room for me to slide in next to him, which I do. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his chest as he runs a hand threw my hair. It slowly comes to a rest and I wait there a little longer until I know he is asleep and sneak out.