Christmas Gift

-Dracos POV- 2 months later-

"Hermione wake up! It's Christmas!" I say shaking the brunette in my bed. She turns and stuffs her head deeper into the white fluffy pillow and groans. "Common, we have to open presents"

"Not yet" She says, swatting her hand at me. I grab her hand and kiss it then say....

"It's already 9am let's get up!" I try and pull her across the bed but she starts to whine.

"Dracoooo nooooo"

"Pleaseeeeee"

She looks up at me and narrows her tired eyes. "Are you the pregnant one" she states.

"No but you will like your presents" I slip my hands under her armpits and lift her up. She whines some more but I get her to wrap her legs around my waist. He head stuffs into the crook of my neck and I carry her out into the living room.

I set her small body with a little baby bump on the couch and she curls into a fetus position.

I chuckles and hand her, her first present. I got he 6 and she got me 6.

After we opened them I smile at her. "I have one more present for you"

"What! Draco! You know I don't like surprise gifts!"

"Well to bad, but I know you will like this one"

I hand her a small black box and she opens it. In it there are two silver keys on a silver key chain.

"What's this?" She asks holding the keys in her hand.

"Those.....are the keys to our new house"