Stay

-Dracos POV-

Hermione laughs while stuffing another bite is eggs into her mouth.

"Ok" she mumbles. She swallows her eggs and stands up. "I'm going to go et ready for the day now"

I kiss her forehead and watch her disappear into our bedroom only to hear crashing seconds later.

"You ok Babe?" I ask with a light chuckle but there is no answer. "Hermione?" I walk over to our door and knock on it.

Still there is no answer. "Hermione?! Hermione! Are you in here!!" The whole time while saying that I'm trying to open the door but it is locked. Why would she lock the door!

I step back from the door and run my hands threw my hair. I kick the door and put a dent into the wood. I kick it again, and again. Finally there is a hole in it.

I reach into the hole and feel for the doorknob. Once found I unlock the door and rush in to see Hermione laying on the ground, unconscious.

"Oh god! Nononono!!" I kneel next to her and pick her head up, bringing it onto my lap. "Hermione?!" I lightly hit her cheek over and over again, attempting to wake her up.

I pick her up when that doesn't work and head out to the living room. I set her on the couch and scramble around for my phone. Once I find it I call 911.

Phone call:

Operator: This is 911 how can I help you?

Draco: MY GIRLFRIEND FEEL OR SOMETHING!! SHES PREGNANT!!! I NEED HELP!!

Operator: Ok sir, please calm down, we will send an ambulance, what's your address?

Draco: I-uh- 8174 Victoria Lane, please hurry!!

Operator: They will be there in 10 minutes. Try and keep her head stable and stop any bleeding that might be occurring.

The phone call ends and I rush back over to her. I pick her back up in my arms and head onto the front porch, taking a blanket with us.

"Common Baby, you'll be fine. You'll both be fine! Please just fight!" I start to cry and do what the operator told me to do, keep her head stable.