The Potions

-Dracos POV-

"Theo! Help me!!" I whine to my best friend that is laughing at me as Hermione 'suffocates' me with a blanket.

"Theo you better back the fuck away" Hermione says to the boy and keeps the blanket wrapped around my face.

"Wh-what did he eve-n do" Theo laughs, out of breath.

"He fucking forgot the damn potions at home" Hermione groans.

Hermione was prescribe some potions to help with the pregnancy because of something with the Malfoy family line and she asked me to pack them and I said I would but ended up forgetting them.

"Ohhhhh ok, I'll leave you two be then" Theo says. Hermione takes the blanket off of my face and I look her in the eyes, they are full of amusement and anger.

"I said I was sorry" I groan and cup her small face.

"Well is that going to keep me from being in pain, no, no is not"

The Malfoy Family like is one of the lost powerful wizarding families and the babies develop their powers while in the womb instead of when they are a couple years old like other kids usual do. So when the baby is forming or starting 'use' their powers it puts the mother in pain and that is why she was prescribed potions.

"Hermione I'm sorrrryyyyyyyy" I whine and kiss her sweetly.

"I'm going to kill you some day" she laughs at me and I kiss her again.

"No you won't"