Drunkie

-Hermiones POV-2 weeks later-

"Draco....NO STOP!! DONT PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH!!" I shout at Draco and run over to him. I pull a baby block out of his mouth that we bought a couple days ago for the baby. And we have fully moved as of yesterday.

He giggles and falls back onto the floor.

Blaise and Theo got him drunk....again. So now he is refusing to do anything to sober him up, including potions and he is doing everything to piss me off.

"Dis wug is softttt" he slurs and then hiccups. He pets the rug like a kid pets a dog, and laughs. "Vewy, vewy soft" he hiccups again.

"Ok, let's get you to bed" I say and try to pick him up.

"Nu I stay here, wif woo"

"Draco, I'm going to bed. So if you want to stay with me then your coming to bed"

"Sex"

"No sex"

"But why!!" Draco furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms. His bottom lip is stuck out and he is wearing a grumpy expression.

"Because your drunk"

"But erry night"

"When you're NOT drunk" I put a emphasis on not.

"Bullshit"

"Draco, we are going to bed!"

"Ugh! Fine!"

I use his arms to pull him up as he stumbles to his feet. His tall figure trips onto the couch. I groan and help him stand up again as he hiccups and giggles.

I lug him to our bedroom, which is luckly on the second floor. If it was on the third, I think I would die.

"I don't go to bed. Seep is fow da weak"

"Draco, your going to bed"

"I think about it. No"

I groan and forcefully push him onto the bed.

"Sex" he gurgles and makes grabby motions at my waist.

"Draco, I said no. That means no" I start to undress him so he can go to bed.

"Then why woo take my pant off"

"Because you need to go to bed"

"I rather it be sex"

"Well it's not"

"Buzzkill"