Woah

-Hermione Granger-

I fidget with the rim of my shirt nervously as I wait for Draco to get back from Theos.

It's good...nothing bad.

Just not when we expected.

I hear the door click behind me and I sit up straight, twisting my body around so I can see the front door. Draco steps in, his blond hair a mess and a slight scowl on his face.

Theo made Draco do some more photo shoots today and he didn't want to do them.

"Hey" I squeak and Draco's gaze snaps over to me, instantly brightening.

"Hey" he smiles at me, walking to the couch.

He leans down towards me and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"How's O?" Draco asks, mentioning our six month old baby boy.

I smile up at Draco and grab his hand, pulling him towards me.

He hops over the back of the couch and sits next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"He's good. He's sleeping and is a little fussy, he missed you." I say and lay my head in his chest, fidgeting with me shirt again. "He's teething, if you feel his gums you can feel the teeth that are starting to grow in" I inform Draco and a chuckle erupts from his chest.

"Why are you fidgeting?" Draco asks, mentioning my annoying habit of when I'm nervous.

"Oh, no reason" I try to lie but he doesn't fall for it.

"Don't lie. What wrong?" He sits up and looks at me.

I take a deep breath and turn so I'm facing him, my feet tucked under me.

"It's not bad...well for you. But it's like not necessarily bad for me either it's ju-"

"Hermione. What's wrong." Draco says sternly, grabbing my hands.

"I'm pregnant"