Shes back

-Time skip, 2 months- Hermiones POV-

"Dracoooooo" I call out while skipping into his Condo.

"BABY YOUR BACKKKK" he shouts from the other side of the house. In seconds he appears from his hall way with a huge boyish smile.

I run over to him and jump to his arms.

"Never! Ever! Leave me for that long again!!" He shouts. I laugh and feel tears come to my eyes. Last month I left because my grandma who is living in Florida right now was dying.

He funeral was two days ago.

He pulls away from me and sees the tears in my eye. "Baby! What's wrong" he grabs my faces in his hands and I shake my head.

"Nothing. Nothing. I just missed you! I'm never gonna leave you for that long again" I say with more tears going down my cheeks. He kisses me sweetly and I sob into our kiss.

He pulls away and pulls me into a tight hug. "Shhhhh baby it's ok. I promise." He coos. I pull away from him and wipe my tears from my eyes.

"I have news"

"What's that....?"

I take a deep breath "I'm preganant" I shyly smile and take another deep breath.

"If this is a joke-"

"It's not I promise! I found out last month..... Right after I left. I wanted to tell you in person so I waited"

His stony expression turns into a big wide grin. Draco picks me up and spins me around in circles.

"Stop I'm gonna puke!" I laugh. He sets me down and starts to jump.

"I'm gonna be a dad!! We're having a baby!!!" He runs around the house and jumps on the couches.

"We're going to have to move in together then!" I shout to Draco who is currently jumping of the couch.

"Gooooodddd more sexy pregnant girlfriend for meeeee" he cheers. I walk over to him and pull him off the couch. But he ends up pushing me down on the couch, kissing me.

My hands go to his hair and he bites down softly on my bottom lip. I giggle and roll out from under him, making him let go of my lip.

"Mmmmmm nooooo" he says standing.

"Draco I have to go and get some clothes. Don't you want me to stay the night?" I ask him while going in for a kiss

He nods lightly and kisses but breaks away soon. "Go before I make you stay" he chuckles.

I nod and run out of the room.