1

So lately Lashton has been my top obsession. And I'm pretty sure I have every Lashton fic saved in my Wattpad library. Lol, I'm a bit obsessed so I thought why not start to write a fic???? It probably won't be that great but it's something I've wanted to do recently so please tell me your feedback and what you think. This is only the first chapter so bear with me! x

(This chapter is dedicated to my fave fanfic author Larry_Lashton! :D All of her fics are perfect so make sure to check them out if you haven't yet!)

Ashton's P.OV.

"Mom please explain to me why we have to move again?!" I whined while tossing the last of my stuff into the large brown box that I would have to carry out to the moving truck. "Because dear a new start would be great for us, especially since you don't have many friends here, it'll hopefully give you a chance to start fresh" She exclaimed while packing up the last of the plates. "Wow thanks mom you're making me seem like a loner" I smirked at her, "you kinda are Ash" I rolled my eyes and carried the rest of my belongings down the stairs and out to the moving truck where they would stay until we arrived at the new house in a few hours. I was honestly excited about moving, I just didn't want to show it. I hated this town, I hated this house, no one here liked me, I have been bullied for as long as I could remember so maybe my mom was right a fresh start would be a good thing.

"Harry! Lauren! Let's go" my mom yelled from the front seat of the moving truck. My 2 younger siblings came running out of the house and towards our car that I would be driving to the new house since my mom is driving the moving truck. "Be careful Ashton and make sure to stay behind me the whole time alright?" she informed me and I just nodded. I walked towards the front seat of the car and sat down getting myself ready to drive "Ready?" I asked my siblings, they both looked at me and nodded and I began the journey to our new home.

2 hours later

After 2 long hours of listening to my siblings argue in the back seat we finally arrived at our new house. I pulled in to the twisted driveway and parked the car getting out and admiring the house. It was huge, no but seriously it was, it looked like one of those houses that a famous person would own and I honestly didn't understand how my mom could afford it. "Wow this house is huge mom!" I exclaimed "how did you afford it again?!" She shrugged and walked towards the back of the moving truck "Well um there has been some rumors that it's supposedly haunted so it's been on the market for quite a while I guess many people aren't into the idea of living with ghosts, but don't worry about it hunny since ghosts don't exist" "I think they exist" I said, i've seen some pretty cool videos online. She laughed at me giving me a kiss on the cheek "now help me unpack" I nodded and started to help my mom unpack the essentals that we would need for the night, we would finish the rest in the morning since it was already getting dark.

I plopped down on the mattress set up in my new room and scanned my eyes around the room, lucky for me since I helped my mom unpack I got first pick of a bedroom and of course I picked the biggest space which also had a decent sized balcony and my own bathroom. It was awesome and I honestly couldn't wait to meet people so I could invite them over. You see, I didn't really have a problem with making friends, it's just people don't typically chose to be my friend. I'm quite a shy guy but I open up more with people who I get to know better, it also doesn't help that i've been bullied for my whole life, I still don't understand it and I try not to let it get to me much but there are sometimes I just really want to disappear and never come back.

I sighed and turned on my side so I was facing the open door. My mom, Harry and Lauren were already asleep and I should probably too since I have to help unpack more tomorrow before my first day of school on Monday. After still being lost in my thoughts I was finally snapped out of them by a shadow moving past my bedroom door. My eyes averted scanning back and forth. It was probably just Harry or Lauren I thought to myself. But after what my mom told me about the house being rumoured to be haunted I wasn't quite sure anymore. I stood up from my bed quietly to make sure I wouldn't scare whoever was at my door away. I tiptoed towards the opening and peaked my head out into the hallway not seeing anything. As I was about to turn around to go back to bed I saw a shadow moving by my mom's room. Even more interested than before I quickly started walking that way. By the time I reached her door the shadow had disappeared. I looked around the area not seeing anything and sighed "I must be going crazy" I chuckled to myself quietly shaking my head. I scratched my head and turned around planning on going back to my room but instead I found myself face to face with the shadow I was searching for, but he wasn't a shadow, he was a boy.

Sorry it may be kinda rushed  and short I just wanted to get the general idea of the story in. I really like these kind of paranormal style fics so i just thought why not??!!!? :D and why not have it be Lashton! Lol, sorry it sucks it's only the first chapter, but it'll get better I promise, there will be plently of Lashton wonderfulness :P please comment and vote!! Lemme know what you think! x