8

hello my amazing readers :D I just wanted to say thank you for getting this book over 4k reads, 400+ comments and 200+ votes and my last chapter had over 50 comments alone?! thats CRAZY but omg seriously thank you that's so crazy I never thought this book would be this popular so thanks again :') oh btw I changed my username from tfiosirwin to lashtonsnuggles. you like? ;) lol. ok enjoy the chapter! and sorry it'll be kind of a filler?? I think idk, and it's back to ashton's pov! x

I awoke the next morning snuggled in to Luke's chest, he wasn't warm, but he wasn't cold. He was the perfect temperature to snuggle in to and I loved it. "Morning sleepyhead" Luke said placing a small kiss on the top of my head. I rubbed my eyes and yawned "do ghost's even sleep?" I asked him "I could if I really wanted to but I don't get tired and I'm perfectly fine with just staying awake and watching you sleep" "creeper" I teased. "Hey that's no way to speak to your boyfriend" Luke joked back "I think it is the way to speak to my boyfriend" I giggled and wrapped my arms around Luke's stomach. I couldn't even believe I had a boyfriend right now, I've only been in one relationship and that was with a girl in grade 5 because she said she'd give me her fruit snacks if I dated her, and of course I said yes. It lasted half a day though before she decided to bargain with another boy for her sandwich.

"So what do you have planned today?" Luke and I were still wrapped in eachother's arms. "school" I rolled my eyes. "How has that been going?" Luke questioned. "Terrible, I've been getting bullied...it feels like all my old schools all over again, they call me worthless and tell me I shouldn't be alive...but hey maybe that would be a good thing because I could be with you officially" I looked up at Luke who had worry in his eyes and I instantly regretted saying that "Ash, you're not going to kill yourself just so you can officially be with me or whatever okay? We're going to make this work exactly how it is, please don't think like that again" Luke rubbbed my back and I sighed sitting up and releasing myself from Luke's grip "I have to go shower and get ready" I mumbled and walked towards the bathroom leaving Luke on my bed to watch me leave. I wasn't upset that Luke didn't want me to be with him like that forever...okay maybe I was. I thought I would just bring it up, since there probably is no way of bringing him back to life, why not just end mine. I'd probably end up being like Luke where some people could see me, hopefully it would be my family but I already know it would make me happier. Ghost's don't age, I do, I don't wanna be like 30 years old and Luke will still be 17.

After my shower I walked back to my room with my towel wrapped around my waist. I was expecting Luke to be still on my bed waiting for me but he was gone. I quickly changed in to my clothes for the day, grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. "Hey Ash!" Harry and Lauren both shouted from the living room where they were eating their cereal "morning guys" I smiled "morning Ash" my mom walked over placing a kiss on my cheek "Ick mother" I said wiping off my cheek "Oh Ashton I'm your mother I'm allowed to kiss you" She said "Yeah yeah" I waved my arm at her "so how's school been we haven't really talked about it since we moved here?" She asked grabbing a cup and filling it with coffee "just fine mom" I said quietly "I have to go now" I grabbed a banana and rushed towards the door not wanting to tell my mom any more of my school experience. I decided I would walk to school today. it would give me more time to think by myself and plus it was actually nice outside.

As I was walking I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around "Luke?" I said as I was face to face with my boyfriend who was standing there with a sly smile. "Hey I thought I would follow you to school today, ya know...see what's going on" he grabbed my hand in his and I rolled my eyes "You don't need to protect me Luke" I looked down at our intertwined fingers. "Just think of me as your guardian angel" He winked causing me to chuckle. "Fine let's go then, but won't it be weird when people see me holding hands with nothing?" I pulled Luke along in the direction of the school, he shrugged "We'll just let go when we get in front of the school."

We had arrived at school and Luke was still at my side as we walked towards my locker, I''m really suprised no one has spotted him, I have yet to figure out why only certain people can see him, but yet again the only people I really talked to or who even pay attention to my existence are Calum and Michael, not even the guys I sat with on the first day have payed attention to me since, except Niall he would say a few words to me here and there but nothing major.

"I hate this school" Luke mumbled as I got my book out of my locker. "You went here right?" I shut my locker and faced him, we still had a few minutes until the bell rang. "Yup...my locker was actually right there?" He pointed to a locker which was a few down from mine and had a few popular girls standing in front of it as I was looking I felt someone slam into my side causing me to bang my head against my locker "Watch it" One of the guys who has been bullying me constantly said, I think his name was Matt. "You're the one who slammed in to me!" I shot back which probably wasn't a good idea. I eyed Luke who was glaring at Matt. "What did you fucking say?!" Matt stormed up to me lifting me up by my shirt. "I uh nothing" I said quietly. "That's what I thought" Matt tossed me down on the ground and I looked up at him glaring. "Stay the fuck out of my-" before he finished Matt went flying in to one of the lockers across the hall. I looked over at Luke who looked angry, he had his fists clenched and was breathing heavily and it was quite scary. The whole hallway had stopped to look at Matt who was on the floor trying to scurry up and he looked scared. He looked over back towards me with fear in his eyes and ran down the hallway away from me.

People then started to whisper and glance towards me and I didn't like it. I grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him in to one of the bathrooms "Why did you do that!" I shouted after making sure it was empty "I told you I would protect you and it looks like he won't be bugging you again" He shrugged "but I didn't want you to protect me like that! You caused a scene! Now people are going to want to know what the fuck is up Luke!" I said trying to calm myself. I was grateful Luke tried to protect me but he could have done it in a less ghostly way. "I know Ash I'm sorry" he pulled me in for a hug and I leaned my head into his chest and sighed "Really it's okay I'm not mad, thank you for protecting me. I looked up at him and smiled giving him a small kiss. "I really like you" he whispered leaning his forehead on mine "I really like you too" I replied sweetly before Calum and Michael barged in to the bathroom "oh hey guys we were looking for you! we figured what happened to Matt was your work Luke and let me say bravo!" Calum said and Michael nodded "thank you, thank you" Luke bowed cockily and I rolled my eyes. Luke then stopped laughing and his face went blank "guys I feel funny" He said looking at all of us "what do you mean I walked over to him and tried to put my hand on his arm but it went right through "Luke I can't touch you" I said nervously "what is going on?!" "I uh I don't know" Luke replied he then starting fading and began becoming transparent "What is happening to him!" Michael said obviously as confused as all of us. "I don't know what is happening guys! this has never happened before" Luke replied quickly and you could tell he was quite scared. No this couldn't be the last time I saw him, this couldn't be the end, we didn't know what was happening, any of us. "Luke please try to hold on longer okay!" I tried to touch him again but my hand went right through like before and I whimpered.

Luke gave me one last sad look before he fully disappeared and we were left alone in the bathroom wondering what the hell just happened and I couldn't help but break down in tears because I had no idea.

Don't worry Luke will be back! lol just thought I would reassure you :) lol! and sorry it's on the shorter side! Please keep up all the amazing comments and votes!  (maybe 50 votes and 30 comments for this chapter??) It literally means so much to come on each day and have comments to reply to, I'm seriously so grateful for you guys :) xxxxx

Question: favorite tv show??

My answer: American Horror Story ALLL THE WAYYYY, Evan Peters is life. I also like Teen Wolf, Once Upon A Time, The Office, Glee, Bates Motel aaaaand a whole bunch more :)

ily see you next update :D