2

Helloooooo :) Here's chapter 2, I just kind of really wanna get this story going and get some feedback so if you wouldn't mind commenting or voting that would be so great! Enjoy x (oh this story will be in Ashton's pov unless I state otherwise)

I stood there, frozen. I wasn't quite sure how to react. Who was this boy? Was he a wandering neighbor? The ghost of the house? "Wha-who are you?" I managed to blurt out. The boy infront of me was trasparent so I could see right through him which made it obvious, he was a ghost, but I could still point out his features, he had blonde hair styled into a quiff and was wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, he also had these beautiful piercing blue eyes that I found myself lost in, I'll just go out and say it, he was attractive. "I'm Luke" He smirked "welcome to my house" He then disappeared and I was left standing there in shock. I had just had an encounter with a ghost. The ghost of this house, and he was my age. And really attractive. I didn't think much of this ghost thing until now and let me say it freaked me out quite a bit. I walked back to my room and jumped in my bed pulling the blankets over my head, I didn't want to have another encounter with the ghost boy named Luke atleast not tonight. Why can't he just come out during the day? This way it won't scare the shit out of me because it won't actually be dark. I glanced out from under my blanket and looked around the room making sure I didn't see the figure of Luke, after I knew everything was clear I drifted off to sleep.

"Ashton time to get up! We gotta unload the rest of the truck!" My mother yelled too loudly for my liking. I groaned shuffling around my bed stretching. After 10 minutes of laying in bed thinking about the events of last night I finally got out off bed and pulled on my outfit for the day and ran down stairs. "I made pancakes" "Thanks mom" I replied grabbing 2 and drowning them in syrup before sitting at the table. As I was shoving these delicious pancakes in my mouth my mind wandered back to Luke. How long has he been here? Is he actually a ghost? Will he be my friend? Because that would be pretty freaking awesome having a ghost as a friend.

"Ashton" My mom snapped me out of my thoughts "are you okay sweetie you seem kind of distracted?" "Um uh yeah totally fine just still tired" I replied giving her my best smile. "Hey um mom do you believe this whole ghost thing, honestly do you think it's possible?" "Hun don't worry about it, there are no such things as ghosts please stop thinking about it alright?" She came over and put her hand on my shoulder. "Fine" I huffed. "Now hurry up and finish eating we have alot of unpacking to do."

I felt like I had been unpacking for hours, I was the only one helping my mom since Harry and Lauren are apparently "too young" to be doing this which I thought was shit. I grabbed a small lamp from the back of the truck and started walking towards the house when I noticed a figure standing in my window, Luke. I quickly put the lamp on the table and ran up the stairs towards my room.

When I arrived in my room slightly out of breathe I noticed Luke still standing by the window this time he wasn't transparent and looked just like a normal teenager  "what are you doing in my house?!" he said loudly causing me to jump slightly. "Um well we just moved here yesterday" I replied looking down at the ground, I was kind of scared to be honestly I didn't know what Luke was capable of or if he even thought about hurting me. "I don't like it when people come into my house without telling me" He stepped forward causing me to take a few steps back. "Luke we're nice people I promise you that, we won't hurt you and it seems to be i'm the only one who can see you, please I'm nice and all I want is for us to be friends" I nervously let out. "You want to be friends?" Luke quietly replied, I noticed his face light up a bit which caused me to tense up less. "Ye-yeah I mean I don't have many friends, I never did and I'm still new here and hey it would be pretty freaking awesome to be friends with a ghost" I giggled slightly telling him, but I didn't notice the same happy face, he looked upset "don't call me that!" He exclaimed, his voice rising slightly. I'm guessing Luke doesn't want to accept the fact he is dead. "I won't I promise!" I said putting my hands up in defeat. he nodded giving me a small smile, I noticed his dimples and I just wanted to melt in them.

Luke then walked towards my bed and sat down, I followed hoping we would be able to learn a few things about eachother. "Your names Ashton right?" He asked unsure. "Yeah how did you know that?" I replied giving him a confused look. "I heard your mom shouting it this morning" He smirked "Ohhhh so you've been creeping on me?" I jokingly said. "I mean um yeah I guess this house gets pretty boring after a while and it's kind of nice seeing how people live ya know?" I nodded, feeling sorry for Luke since he couldn't experience the same things I could.

I learned alot about Luke, he liked to play guitar and sing, he was 17, he had an unhealthy obsession with penguins. But he didn't tell me much about the end of his life, like how he died, what really happened, why he was still here, but I wasn't going to pry since he yelled at me for even calling him a ghost. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Luke's voice "I really like talking to you Ashton" He said looking down nervously. "I like talking to you too Luke, who would of thought we would be friends?" I layed down on my bed looking over at Luke who was still sitting straight up towards the end of it. "You know we're going to have to talk about why you're still in this house sometime Luke" He shuddered, I sat up from my bed and scooted over towards him putting my hand on his arm, he was freezing and it gave me goosebumps. "I know we will but please, not now, we're just getting to know eachother and I don't like to talk about it" I nodded and looked out the window noticing it was pitch black. Had we really been talking that long? "Shit um I should probably sleep soon, I start school tomorrow" I told Luke. He nodded and stood up from my bed. "Okay, I'll just be in the attic, that's usually where I spend my time so if you can't find me i'm there" I yawned and nodded at Luke "I'm glad we're friends" I said which caused Luke to blush slightly "me too, goodnight Ashton" He said before disappearing. I widened my eyes, now that would be something I would have to get used to.

I was having trouble sleeping, I turned to my clock and sighed "4:30am" I don't think sleep was an option right now because all that I had on my mind was the blonde haired, blue eyed ghost who was living in my house and happened to be my new friend.

Yayy chapter 2! I honestly really like this story idea and it will get better I promise! I'm still in like the introduction phase. Any ways thank you for reading so far and if you don't mind please leave me a comment or vote! It really would mean so much actually knowing what people think of the story :3 Okay well until next time! ily!