3

The response i've gotten on this story so far have been amazing! Seriously thank you all so much :) I hope you enjoy this chapter and lemme know what you think! (This chapter is dedicated to BlaqueDecember2 for being my first comment on this story! :D)

Okay and just so everyone knows here's some facts about the type of ghost luke is :) 

1. luke is able to leave the house but he chose not to, and he can't do it too much either or else things will happen to him (you'll find out about that more later).

2. luke can switch from being transparent or invisible to completely seen, which means he can feel human contact if he is in more of his "normal" state.

3. as of now ashton is the only one who can see luke, and even if luke is "normal" only special people can see him,  but that miiiiiiiight change ;)

I opened my eyes slowly hearing the annoying sound of my alarm. I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep because I couldn't stop thinking of the ghost boy that lived in my house, I had a strange fascination with him and it wasn't just because he was a ghost. I sat up and stretched going in to my bathroom to take a quick shower before heading to my first day of school. I was nervous as hell, my last two schools I had been bullied so badly mostly because I was gay but in general it was because people just didn't like me for some reason and that forced me to move schools which is one of the reason's my mom decided to move us here. 

After getting out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked towards my room to pick out my outfit for the day, when I opened the door I noticed Luke standing at his usual spot by the window just staring out of it quietly. "Um hi Like" I said shifting uncomfortably since I was basically half naked in front of a boy I had just met. He turned around and looked at me and I noticed a small blush on his cheeks, he was so adorable. Wait. I couldn't think that I mean he was a ghost I have no chance with his whatsoever. "Uh hi Ash sorry I was just waiting to uh wish you good luck on your first day of school" He awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks Luke" I smiled. "Well I'll just go back to the attic and see you when you get home yeah?" He added "Why don't you come with me?" I asked "I mean i'm the only one who can see you and by the way you look out the window it looks like you would do anything to go outside. His face lit up for a second before he looked down with a sad face "I can't, I've never been able to leave this house" He said with a sound of disappointment in his voice. "Well why not?" I asked. "I'm too scared to, and i've never had a reason to" he shrugged, "well you have me as your friend now, which means you have a reason too, c'mon Luke it'll be fun, how about you just meet me there if you feel ready okay" I said in a comforting voice. "Alright well maybe I'll see you later at school Ash" Luke winked before disappearing.

I finally got dressed and ran downstairs with my backpack "Hey Ash who were you talking to upstairs?" Harry asked shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. Shit. "Uh I was just talking to myself ya know? Giving myself motivation for the first day" I nodded mentally face palming myself. "Oh, okay" Harry said eating more of his cereal. I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen "Bye Har tell mom and Lauren I left early" I said to my brother before walking out the door towards the bus stop. I stood there alone for a few minutes before a boy with bright green hair showed up. I'd never seen anyone with that kind of hair before and it looked pretty bad ass. We both stood there in awkward silence before I decided to just finally say something "Hi um I'm Ashton and i'm new" I said, instantly regretting it because what if this guy turns out to be a major asshole. "I'm Michael" He said giving me a smile "nice to meet you" I let out a sigh of relief thankful that this guy was nice. "Wanna sit together on the bus?" "Yeah that would be great" I replied, finally a friend, well a friend who wasn't a ghost. The bus pulled up a few seconds later and I followed Michael to the back of the bus "Who's this Mikey?" The boy sitting next to us asked "Oh this is Ashton" He said, "Ashton that's Calum" I gave Calum a small smile, I was still getting used to this whole people actually talking to me thing. "So Ashton where do you live?" Calum asked pulling his headphones out of his ears and shoving them in his pocket. "Um I live on the last house at the end of Forest Lane" I replied "holy fuck isn't that place haunted?!" Michael said "Uh I heard it was, but I haven't seen anything" I shrugged obviously lying. "Shit man we need to come over to your house soon and do a ghost hunt thing or something" Calum added and Michael nodded multiple times obviously agreeing.

The rest of the bus ride was filled with Michael and Calum asking me about my life but mostly about my house and if I really haven't seen anything. Of course I told them I haven't but then my mind would always shift to Luke, I wonder what he was doing, I was secretly really hoping he would show up at school today, When we arrived at school Michael and Calum went to class but I had to go to the office to get my schedule. "Um hi i'm new, my names Ashton Irwin" I said to the lady at the front desk, she just nodded and smiled handing me my schedule and then turned back to look at her computer, well okay then. My first class was history, I skimmed the hallway looking for the class room and finally found it about 5 minutes after the bell had rang. I opened the door and of course everyone in the class room was staring at me, awesome. I then talked to the teacher telling her I was new and she put  me to a seat in the back of the room next to some chirpy blonde kid. "Hey I'm Niall" the blonde boy turned to look at me, he seemed nice enough so I guess I could talk to him. "I'm Ashton" I said introducing myself before the teacher began the lesson,

Today had actually been going really well so far, I was happy I had actually interacted with people who didn't want to kick my ass, but I was upset there was still no sign of Luke. It was lunch time and I was just planning on eating lunch in one of the bathrooms like I always did at my other school's but then Michael ran up to me "Hey Ashton you wanna sit with me and a few friends at lunch?" "Uh really okay" I said suprised. Michael laughed "Why do you sound so suprised that I want you to sit with us?" "Well let's just say at my old school I wasn't really liked" I shrugged. Michael patted me on the back and lead me to the cafeteria. We ended up at a table that had a bunch of other people and I immediently recognized Calum and Niall from earlier "Hey Ashton!" Niall said waving while shoving a potato chip in his mouth, I giggled "Hey Niall" I took a seat across from Michael and next to Calum. "Alright so you already know Calum and Niall so that's Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam" Michael explained pointing to the rest of the guys at the table, they all nodded and gave me friendly smiles. 

As we were eating lunch I couldn''t help but notice a figure walking back and forth along the cafeteria entrance "hey I gotta pee" I said to Calum who nodded before continuing on his conversation with Michael. I walked out in to the empty hallway slightly looking around "Hey Ashton" I turned around and was face to face with Luke "holy shit Luke you came!" I said loudly and gave him a hug, which I didn't even know I could do because he was a ghost and it definately stunned him as well. "Uh yeah I did, I was getting pretty bored like I am every day and just thought why not?" Luke said biting his lip and fuck it was killing me, he was looking extra adorable today he was stil in the same white shirt and black skinny jeans as yesterday but something about him made him look refreshed. "Well I'm really glad you're here, are you sure i'm the only one who can see you?" Luke nodded "I'm positive you're the only person who has seen me in the last 5 years."  "Alright well do you wanna come to the lunch room with me? I'll finish up fast and then maybe we could hang out somewhere until my next class?" Luke nervously bit his lip again, jesus christ he was going to be the death of me "hey don't be nervous, i'm the only one in there who can see you remember?" I said reasuring him. "Yeah you're right Ash thanks" He replied. "Okay just follow me" We both started walking to the cafeteria, once we got inside I headed back over to my table and just decided I would quickly tell the guys I was going to get some work or something so Luke and I could hang out. "Uh hey guys i'll see you later I forgot my homework from Mrs. Marshall's class" I said picking up my bag. "Wait Ashton" Calum said before I could turn around and head out of the cafeteria with Luke "yeah?" I asked "Well aren't you going to introduce us to your friend????" I looked at Luke wide eyed and he stood there with his mouth opened and the same wide eyed expression as me. Holy shit.....Calum can see Luke.

WOOOOOAAAAHHH CALUM CAN SEE LUKE OMG!!!! sorry if the chapter's kinda crappy I just really wanted to post it. lol! please comment/vote i really love to know what you're opinions are on this story ;-) oh and i give dedications to people who's comments make me smile :) anyways thank you all for supporting this story so far and please keep letting me know what you think or how i could improve it xxxxx (p.s. please enjoy the gif of green haired michael on the side because oH MY GOOOOOOD ITS KILLING ME I LOVE HIS HAIR SO MUCH OK BYE)