6

2 weeks. 14 days. 336 hours.

That's how long it had been since my mom barged in on Luke and I sharing our almost kiss before he disappeared. That's how long it's been since i've seen him and I couldn't be more miserable. I'd been searching around the house for him every day for what felt like hours, no matter how many times I called him he wouldn't come. I even started hanging out up in the attic, hoping I would get a brief glimpse of him some how, but I doubted it, because I knew he was ignoring me, which I didn't understand because I thought he felt the same way, he was the one who wanted to kiss me, he told me I made him happy, and now he won't even talk to me.

Every thing had been starting to go downhill recently, people at school found out I'm gay which I honestly had no idea how, but for days now I had to deal with being shoved in to lockers, getting called names and just yelled at daily by people who apparently didn't want my "gayness to rub off on them." This was exactly what happened at my last two school's and it was slowly but surely eating me away, having the same thing always happen to me.

My depression was coming back, I could just feel it, I hardly left my room, I didn't eat, I didn't interact with anyone anymore, even my own family. Michael and Calum had been on my case about it trying to get me to open up to them but obviously I couldn't they wouldn't understand.

I had been laying on my bed staring into nothingness when my doorbell rang, I sighed and pulled myself out of bed, I was wearing the same sweats and ratty t-shirt that I had been the day before but frankly I didn't give a shit. Pulling open the door I was greeted by Michael and Calum "Hey man, I thought we would just come over and chill since you haven't been acting very happy and your family's out of town so I dunno maybe we can watch some movies or something tonight?" Calum shrugged. My family was out of town, they decided to visit a few relatives a few towns over for the weekend but I was too depressed to go with them. "Fine" I rolled my eyes "but I thought you two said you never wanted to step foot in to my house again after what happened with ghost hunting?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well we'll stay here until you go to bed because there's no way in hell i'm sleeping here" Michael said walking in to the kitchen and helping himself to a can of soda. I shrugged and opened the door the rest of the way and let Calum in, he went in to the kitchen as well to get some snacks.

Malum eventually made their way in to the living room with mountains of snacks and drinks. "Do you really need that much food to watch movies?" I asked watching them put what looked to be about 6 bags of chips on the table, candy, soda and popcorn in front of us "Of course we do! you can't have movies without snacks" Calum exclaimed. I chuckled and lightly shoved Calum "there's the Ashton we love" Calum smiled and started tickling me "no Cal stop!" I could feel the tears form in my eyes from laughter. "Children" Michael mumbled shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth. I continued wrestling around with Calum and eventually we both calmed down "I'm so out of breath" I gasped out. "Can we just start the movie now?" Michael rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure, let me go to the bathroom first" I stood up and started walking down the hall before someone pulled me "what the fuck" I yanked my arm out of their grip noticing it was Luke.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" I yelled I was extremely pissed off at him for abandoning me. "Are you and Calum dating?" He asked completely ignoring my question. "You ditch me for two weeks and that's the first thing you ask me, really?!" I could feel my face turning red with anger, I just couldn't believe him "please just tell me" he begged giving me his puppy dog eyes which of course I couldn't resist "no Luke, we're not dating" I sighed. I could hear him let out a sigh of relief. He looked exactly the same as he did 2 weeks ago, well obviously, because ghost's didn't age, but he was still wearing the same clothes and everything, except something about his face made it look like he had been stressing out. "Why did you never come back for me?" I looked into his eyes, I could feel the tears forming slightly. "I'm really sorry Ash, I just got scared" He grabbed my hand, I pulled away only because I didn't want to make it seem like I forgave him that easily.