7

Sorry for the cliffhanger :P Here’s the next chapter x

(Luke’s POV)

 "Just out of curiosity why are you still here Luke?" Calum asked and I could feel Luke tense up "I really think it's about time you tell us what happened to you" I looked Luke in the eyes and gave him a small nod "please?" "Alright, I agree Ash, It's probably about time you know....well um my family and I........."

I took a deep breath, I could feel Ashton tighten his grip on my hand and I knew I could trust him enough to tell my story, I don’t know why I haven’t yet I mean it’s not that complex I just don’t like to talk about it or share what I went through, or my parents.

“Well my parents and I moved in to this house in about 1994. My mom found it through a friend and thought that it would be a great neighborhood for us to live in.” Ashton and Calum stared at me intently while Michael looked like he was dozing off, I’m sure Calum would tell him the full story later.

“I wasn’t a happy teenager, I didn’t really have friends, I was just known as the kid who sat alone and didn’t talk” I shrugged. I shuddered knowing what I was going to continue the story with “moving here was the worst mistake my family could ever make, but they didn’t care about me, they just cared about the fact that they were happy. The bullying got so bad that I didn’t even bother going to school anymore and if I did I would just lock myself in the bathroom.

“One day I met a guy named Evan, he claimed he wanted to be my friend, but whenever I would get beat or bullied he would just stand in the corner and I swear I could see him smirking. I knew he really didn’t want to be my friend but I just went along with it because I actually liked having company for once.” I began to feel myself starting to shake as I shared the story. “It’s okay Luke” Ashton assured me, giving me a small kiss on my cheek. I nodded and continued:

“Well a few weeks later I decided to invite Evan over to my house while my parents were on vacation. Everything was going fine until I told him I was questioning my sexuality, stupid me for thinking I could trust him, he-ah decided to try to take advantage of that.

“So you like guys now?” Evan asked raising an eyebrow with a devious look on his face. “I’m not too sure..I think so” I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. “Well let’s test it and see” Evan leaned in pressing a rough kiss to my lips. “Wha-what was that Evan!?” I stood up and exclaimed rather loudly. “You said you might like guys, and I just wanted to see if you were sure of that” he shrugged. “Fuck you! You just took my first kiss, that was being saved for someone I actually care about!” Evan stood up and forcefully pushed me against the wall of my bedroom “don’t you EVER fucking yell at me!” He screamed before punching me in the stomach. I fell to the ground clutching my stomach in pain. “You are going to do everything I say tonight or I’ll fucking kill you” He hissed. Even though I was in extreme pain I managed to stand up and run through the door, as I was about to run down the stairs I felt someone grab the back of my neck “well Lukey what did I just tell you?” Even whispered in my ear “Have a nice trip” And then he pushed me down the stairs. I tumbled down and landed on my back. Luckily I didn’t think anything was broken but that didn’t make the problem any better.

I needed to get away from Evan. I needed to get to the phone to call someone. I looked up and saw the phone hanging in the kitchen, only a few feet away from me. Trying to lift myself from the floor but it was no use because Evan came up behind me and shoved me back down with his foot “Why are you doing this” I yelled at him in pain, the fact that I was laying on my stomach was causing me extreme discomfort. “This has been my plan all along Luke couldn’t you see? Why would I actually want to be your friend? I just want to get rid of you. And I’m sure no one else will care either” I couldn’t help but think about that, no one would care, no one would cry over me, not even my parents. They left me here this weekend because they were sick of me and my depressing self. “Are you going to kill me?” I said quietly. I’d actually been thinking a lot about death lately, how much I thought it would help me escape this world of pain..but now that it was going to happen I wasn’t sure why I thought I wanted it to come so quickly in the first place. Evan nodded smirking before pulling me off the ground and carrying me down to the basement, I tried my best to struggle out of his grip but I was unsuccessful.