Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 19

Authoress Notes: This is way over due! And I am really sorry, I was trying to spend as much time as I could with my best friend before she left for college and then I went to Texas and then started college myself so it's been busy. But here it is!! I will be able to update more often now :33

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~

Sadly Mackenzy had to leave early back to California so my mom drove her to the airport. Drew wanted to stay here a bit longer and he was tired. I was in the living while Drew was sleeping and I felt better, less stressed and everything. 

When my mom got home I hoped up from my seat and and walked over to her.

"Mom do you want to do shopping?" I ask.

"Sure honey, just let me snack on something first." I nodded and I went to my home to change.

Drew was passed out still, I wrote a note saying I went shopping with my mom. I then changed into pants and a a short sleeve v-neck shirt that was a mint color. 

I walked out of my mom quietly and talked with my mom as she snacked on something. Once she was done we left to the mall.

We walked around and then went into stores. I was looking at some shorts while my mom was looking at some shirts. 

"Hey mom, after this where should we eat?" I asked.

"I didn't realize we were going to go out to eat." My mom said.

"Well I think we should," I smiled cheekily.

"Fine, how about Panera?" 

"Sounds good to me!" 

We shopped a bit more and I tried on some clothing items, I bought 2 new outfits and then we moved onto another store. 

I was looking at dresses and I heard my mom sigh.

"What?" I asked. 

"You dress like you are in your 30s, Americus you are 21." 

"I know it's just that it's weird if I dress in skimpy clothes since I'm married."

"Americus, you don't have to dress skimpy just don't look like you are going to go to a business meeting or as a mother." My mom shook her head.

"Fine," I sighed loudly and picked out clothes that were right for my age. 

As I was trying them on I looked in the mirror and felt weird wearing a tight shirt and short shorts. I tried on the next outfit and I felt like a teenager in them!

Finally I tried on the last outfit that were a nice pair of jeans and a nice summery shirt that was silver, I actually looked my age. I might get the outfit just to wear around to places.

I came out of the changing room and bought my clothes. Then we headed to the food court and we sat down after getting our food.

My mom then went to the bathroom leaving me by myself. I was digging into my sandwich and then a guy came over to me as I was stuffing my face. I looked up and he was cute and now I wanted him to go away. Before he could talk I held my left hand up showing my engagement ring and wedding band, he frowned a bit but then smirked.

"So then what's his name."The guy asked me.

"Drew," I then took out my phone and showed him my wedding photo and that made him back off seeing that I wasn't lying about being married.

Then my mom came back and started to eat. We talked about some other things.

"How is your other book coming?" She asked.

"Not too well, I had a writer's block and then all that stuff happened so not much time. But when I head back home I want Drew and I to spend more time together. I think we need it." I said.

"That's a good idea hun," my mom smiled and took a bite of her food.

After eating we continued shopping and I got a pair of cute shoes and some shorts. On the way home I controlled the radio and was changing the station if the song wasn't good. My mom then pulled into the drive way and we got the bags and headed inside.

I was greeted by Diamond, I kissed her and when she turned her body for I can rub her backside her bony tail hit me and I pushed her away a bit. I walked into my old room with Diamond following and Drew was still asleep. I sighed and shook my head. I set my bags down and took my shoes off. I then slid into bed with him.

"Drew... Drew..." I whispered.

Drew started to stir and then opened his eyes and he smiled softly.

"Hey," his voice husky from sleep, I loved his voice when he gets up from sleeping.

I smiled back, "Don't you think it's time to get up, it's already going to be 4." 

"Really?" Drew asks as he then sits up and stretches.

"Yep," I shifted my laying position and looked up at him.

My eyes followed him as he went into my bathroom and then closed the door.

I then rolled into the spot he was sleeping in and relish in the warmth and closed my eyes.

I then felt someone wrapping their arms around me and kissing my neck.

"No, my turn to sleep." I groaned out and tried to push Drew away and he chuckled.

"But now I'm up so you have to be also." 

"No!" I closed my eyes tight.

Drew sighed and then grabbed my sides and I squealed and my eyes snapped open and I looked over at him and he smiled innocently. I took my pillow and proceeded to whack him with it.

"Hey, stop!" Drew laughed and then caught my hands.

"Then don't grab my sides." 

Drew took the pillow and was now looking at me. I held his stare but after some time I looked away since his stare was intense. I felt his hand on my cheek and I looked back at him and he was much closer. We closed the gap and started a slow kiss that grew hotter and more pressure.

We heard a knock on the door, "Dinner will be done soon!" My mom called out.

"O-okay!" I called back once Drew detached himself from me.

"Once we are back home, there will no one to help you." Drew smirked and then kissed me one last time and then got up.

Man did I wish we were home already. I fixed my hair and tried to cool off before heading to the kitchen to eat dinner.

 ~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: So what did you think...yes it was a filler I messed up on my chapter outline so I had to come up with something for this sorry but we will be right on track for the next one :33