Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 21

Authoress Notes: (READ PLEASE) Hello everyone!! This is way overdue. The reason it took so long was because of college classes and the my best friend of all time (Red vs Blue reference) came back for winter break and I've been spending time with her. Well two more chapter after this and its completely finished!!

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~

I was spinning in my chair as I was thinking of what I should type for my next chapter for my book. I sighed and looked at the clock and it was noon. I got up and thought I should visit Drew for lunch at his office. I smiled and got my things and headed over.

After a 20 minute drive I was at company and it was busy per usual. I walked in and signed in at the front desk and said hello to a few people that I some what knew. I was looking at my phone since I was texting Drew that I was outside his door and was about to press send when I felt a sharp push on my shoulder. I almost lost my balance.

I looked at who pushed me and it was Bethany. I glared and she looked like she was out for blood.

"Looks like you won slut!" Bethany then walked pass me.

I stood there in shock and wondered what I won. I shrugged my shoulders and then sent the text and continued walking. When I got to Drew's office he had the door open and was leaning against the door frame. I smiled and kissed him really quick.

"I saw Bethany on my way here, what's her deal?" I asked as Drew hushered me inside and closed his door.

"She's fired." Drew said simply as he sat down.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I am no longer working with her, Darren managed to scrap up some money from his company and we are now working together." Drew smiled.

"That's great!!" I walked over to him and kissed him.

"As much as I would love to do it my office. I have to see Darren and his lawyers. Mine should be here soon. I'll be home at a decent time and we can celebrat." Drew kissed me again and left.

I smiled and then my smile slipped, it time for me to end something also. I took out my phone and texted Ryan to meet me at a cafe. I closed my phone and left to the cafe.

Once there Ryan was there and we sat down, "I'm not going to see you anymore." I told him.

"I figured," Ryan shrugged.

"You don't get it do you. I almost got divorced! I love Drew, I don't want to ever see you again. If I do I will punch you in the face." I got up and took someone's drink next to us and poured it on him and walked off. 

All I heard was crazy bitch and I just smiled. I felt so much better now. I then stopped at my favorite resturant and got something to eat while texting Mackenzy about what I did and she was proud of me. I laughed to myself and some people gave me weird looks but I was having a great day. 

No more Bethany and no more Ryan. I finished my food and paid. 

I walked to my car and parked at the mall. I walked around for abit and bought a book. I then left and went back home. I then returned to my laptop and spun in the chair again. I then went onto tumblr to pass time since I couldn't think of anything to type about. 

Time passed and I was getting hungry so I made myself a snack. I sat back down and thenheard the door open. I looked at the clock and it was already 7...I wonder where my day went. 

I got up and walked to the front and Drew was taking his shoes off. He walked over to me and I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he stole a bite from my snack.

"Hey!" I moved my snack away and he smiled and kiss my cheek and headed to the kitchen.

"What should we eat for dinner?" Drew asked.

I followed him, "I don't know." I leaned against the counter.

"Any ideas?"

"Nope not really."

"You are no help Americus," Drew opened the fridge.

"I try," I laughed.

"Let's order pizza," Drew closed the fridge.

"Sure," I took out my phone and handed it to Drew.

Drew then called one of the many pizza places and ordered.

In half an hour we had our pizza and was enjoying the goodness of it.

"Anything interesting happen?" Drew asked me.

I picked at my pizza, "I saw Ryan." I spoke softly.

Drew set his piece down, "Oh."

"I told him I never wanted to see him again and if I did I would punch him. Then before I left I poured a drink on him." 

Drew started to laugh, I looked up. He then leaned over to me and kissed me.

"I love you." Drew smiled softly.

"I love you too," I couldn't help but smile back.

He kissed me again and our pizza was forgotten for the rest of the night.

The next day I rolled over to see Drew still sleeping. I played with his hair and he started to stirr awake. He opened his emerald eyes and moved my hand from his hair and kissed it.

"Morning," Drew sleep laced voice said.

"Morning," I put my head on his chest and we just laid like that.

This was bliss, I closed my eyes and smiled and listened to his heart beat. 

It was the weekend so Drew didn't have to go in. So we just laid like this for an hour.

"I don't want to get up, we should stay in bed all day." I lifted my head up to tell him.

"Sounds like a plan," Drew then kissed the top of my head.

For the whole day we stayed in bed only to get up to use the bathroom and to eat or get something to drink. We also watched a few movies on his laptop since it was closer. And we did some other stuff while in bed..nudge nudge, wink wink.

~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: I hoped you enjoyed it and Happy New Year My Cubs!! Only 2 more chapter...*sad face*