Ch 6 - You Meet The Rest The Gremory Household

When you wake up in the morning, you can hear voices and someone laughing from the main room. It sounds like an older guy. You climb out of bed and decide to go investigate. When you exit the bedroom, you see a guy that is decked out in gold plated armor. Rias and him look over along with a woman that has long white hair in a pigtail.

"Ahh so this is (F/N). A pleasure to meet you. I am Sir Zechs. Rias' brother. This woman with me is Grayfia and my wife." Sir Zechs introduced himself.

"Meet my irritating brother the Devil King or who you might now as Satan." Rias says.

You feel hands reach around you and look to see that it's Koneko in a shimmering dark blue gown. You turn around and pick Koneko up while giving her a kiss. You figured that you would experiment and see how far Koneko would let you go. 

"Ahem!" came a mysterious sound.

You spin around with Koneko still in your arms and see what appears to be two girls.

"It's about time that you two came out of that room." said Rias.

"Sorry Rias." said one of the girls.

Rias turned towards you.

"I would like you to meet Gasper and Tahlia. Gasper is a guy but likes feminine things. They are also both vampires and devils in my household." Rias said.

Gasper approaches you slowly and looks you up and down for a minute.

"I approve Kitty." Gasper says.

"Thanks Gaspy." Koneko says with a smile on her face.

You raise an eyebrow because you were confused on what was going on between the two. Rias sees the look on your face.

"Let me explain before you get any wrong ideas about the two. They have grown up as brother and sister. Though Koneko is the oldest, Gasper is very protective of her." Rias said.

You smile at the thought of these two growing up together. Tahlia walks up and pulls her sword out. In response your piece of Dark Excalibur appears attached to your side and both of Grayfia's blades appear.

"just as I thought. I sensed other pieces of Dark Excalibur nearby." Tahlia said. 

Sir Zechs walks up to you.

"May I see your blade?" He asks.

You hand him your blade and he looks over it very carefully.

"Hmm. Garyfia care for a fight?" He asks.

"Ready whenever my King." She says.

"If (F/N) is willing, will you let him battle against Grayfia?" He asks Rias.

Rias nods her head.

"(F/N), do accept a battle against my wife and Queen?" He asks you.

"I would be honored Sir." You say.

"Very well. The battle will take place in two hours. Prepare your self. If my guess is correct you will be just fine. You might be the first that would be able to be her even or even beat her." He said to you.

He sits down on the couch to think.

"Come (F/N). We need to prepare you. This will be something that you need special training for." Rias says.

Rias holds up her hand, and a portal opens. She motions for you to follow her. Both you and Koneko step in the portal. You make sure that your guard is up knowing that something was going to happen that you won't like.