Ch 27 - The Wedding (The Neko Of Your Dreams)

Grayfia walk in and wakes you up. You wake up slowly until you realize what day it is and sit up fast rubbing your eyes. You hop out of bed quickly not realizing who woke you up. You strip Your clothes off and walk into the bathroom turning the shower on. You quickly dry off and head out to grab the clothes and tuxedo that you were going to wear for the day when you notice Grayfia standing there. You quickly jump back into the bathroom and close the door enough to hide behind it.

"S-s-sorry didn't see or hear you come in." you say.

"Apparently. I am the one that woke you up. You didn't even notice me in your rush to take a shower." Garyfia says while laughing.

"Can you please turn around so I can get dressed?" you ask.

"Don't be silly. I have seen men naked before. Trust Sir Zechs is the only man for me." Grayfia says.

You come out slowly and head to get dressed with your face red from embarrassment. Once fully dressed and the tuxedo was on, you turn and look at Grayfia.

"What are you here for?" you ask.

"I am here to be your escort to the wedding." Grayfia says while summoning a teleportation symbol on the ground.

You walk next to Grayfia and are teleported to a room. Grayfia leaves leaving you by yourself when all of a sudden Rias walks in.

"Hi (F/N). Are you ready for this?" Rias asks.

"Not going to lie. I'm a little nervous. I can't believe I'm marrying a girl like Koneko." you say.

"I'm here to escort you up the aisle. Come on now and put your arm through mine." Rias says.

You put your arm through Rias' and the wedding music starts. You and Rias walk down the aisle slowly until reaching the alter. An angel that you could tell had rank was behind the alter with a bible in his hand. As soon as you got into place Rias left your side and sat down in her seat. The music changed a little and and you saw Koneko being escorted by none other then Sir Zechs. When Koneko reached the alter, Sir Zechs hugged her and then took his seat. You and Koneko faced each other. 

"I Lord Michael have you all gathered here today to celebrate the joining of these two. Without further ado let's begin. Do you (F/N)(L/N) take Koneko Toujou as your loving wife, to hold and to cherish, to love for as long as you live, and in sickness and health?" the angel asked.

"I do!" You said firmly and loudly for all to hear with pride in your voice.

"Do you Koneko Toujou take (F/N)(L/N) to be your loving husband to hold and to cherish, to love for as long as you live, and in sickness and health?" Lord Michael asked.

"I do!" said Koneko just as loudly and firmly as you did.

"Upon the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Lord Michael says.

You pull Koneko into a hug and kiss her deeply while everyone cheers for both of you. After the kiss you both face the crowd and you notice that the crowd is a mixture of devils and angels. You couldn't dream for a happier day.