Ch 28 - After Wedding Fun

Both you and Koneko make your way to the room for the after wedding shower fun. You both are the first two to enter the room and see the setup that Sir Zechs had done. You lead Koneko out into the middle of the room as some friends pick up the instruments. At the first note you hold Koneko close to you and dance to a slow song mad for couples. Slowly Issei and the other girls join in taking turns with him. Poor guy didn't know how to dance and was struggling a little. You look down at Koneko to see her leaning her head against your chest and enjoying the dance with you. Once the first song was over with, the band started playing a more fast paced song and the party kicked off. You both were approached by Lord Michael.

"May I have a dance with the beautiful bride?" Lord Michael asked in a soft and sweet tone.

You nod your head and slightly bow to him. He holds his hand and Koneko accepts it. It made you happy to see her dancing with an angel. While you were watching the two dance, Irina came up to.

"(F/N). May I please have a dance with you?" she asked sweetly.

You grab Irina's hand and dance with her. It was the first angel you made friends with and hoped that you would make friends with more of the angels. It made you happy to see both angels and devils getting along with each other. After a while you had your turn with each of the girls. You even danced with Gasper when he shyly asked you to dance with him. You told him not to be ashamed of who he was. Gasper was happy that you danced with him and he was a very good dancer. After a few rounds of dancing You had danced with most of the women there, even the angels. Koneko had danced with all the guys except Gasper. While you accepted your last dance Grayfia, Koneko took Gasper's hand and lead him to the floor.

"My daughter is lucky to have found a good gentleman like you. No she isn't my real daughter encase you are thinking about asking that. Sir Zechs took her in when she was just a little girl and raised. I helped raise her as if she is my own." Grayfia says.

"I thank you for your approval and also thank you for helping raise her. I promise to be the best husband I can be." you say gracefully.

Grayfia kisses you lightly on the forehead and goes back to her husband after the dance. You go over to Koneko and grab her hand. Koneko clears her throat to silence the room. The room goes completely silent and everyone looks at her.

"I have an announcement. (She slowly looks over at you) I am pregnant." Koneko says out loud.

Everyone cheers while you spin Koneko around and kiss her deeply again in front of everyone. After kissing her, Rias summons a circle on the ground and both you and Koneko step into it. You both are teleported inside a house that has windows for one side of the building looking out over the ocean. You lift Koneko up into your arms and carry her to the bedroom that you could see from the main room of the house. You lay her down gently on the bed.

---Lemon warning. scroll to next bold text to skip---

You slowly take your shirt off exposing your bare chest. She holds her hands up as you unzip the back of the dress and pull it off slowly as to not tear it exposing her in just a bra and underwear. You then slide your pants off and toss them into a corner with your shirt. She starts to take her bra and underwear off as you take your boxers off completely exposing your bodies to each other. She cuddles up next to you as you slowly cup her right breast and start playing with the nipple making her moan out from pleasure. Your shaft becomes rock hard. You start kissing her on the neck and work your way down to her left nipple and start sucking on it making her moan even louder. After a few minutes of sucking on her nipple and playing with her other nipple she pushes you back gently and makes you lay on your back. She starts kissing your neck and slowly makes kisses trailing all the way down your chest and stomach until she reaches your shaft. She slowly licks the tip of your shaft making you moan from the pleasure of it. She eventually starts sucking on your shaft causing you to moan even louder. Eventually after you had enough and couldn't take it anymore, you roll her on her back and start licking her clit causing her to orgasm and scream out from the pleasure being so intense. After she orgasms, You slowly get on top and spread her legs open wide enough to fit in between them. You adjust yourself and slide into her slowly causing her to orgasm a second time. You thrust slowly causing you both to enjoy the pleasure of it and make it last. After a few a minutes she cries out from the pleasure as she orgasms from a third and extreme one. Just as she cums you release inside her moaning just as loudly from the pleasure of it.

---End of Lemon---

You slide off of her and you both lay there trying to regain your breath again. You cuddle each other for a few minutes before you both get up and head to the shower. Once in the shower you gently help clean each other off. You both get out and get dressed in night outfits. Once back in the bedroom, you pull off the dirty sheets and blankets. You grab new sheets and blankets and make the bed. You both lay down and cuddle with each other until you fall asleep holding each other. You both enjoyed the long day and were exhausted. Unfornately it was just tonight for staying there because the day after tomorrow you both had to go back to classes.