Ch 10 - Koneko's Past Revealed

You wake up and see that Koneko is still asleep but crawled on top of you while sleeping. An idea popped in your head and hoped that it wouldn't make her mad or uncomfortable. You wrap your arms around her and hold her while she is sleeping. All of a sudden you see her cat-like ears again and a tail. Her tail starts flicking back and forth and she tries to bury herself even closer to you. You smile at the thought of her being affectionate and start petting her head. While rubbing her head, she starts to make a purring noise like a cat does. You were enjoying the moment and closed your eyes, when all of a sudden you feel a set of lips on your's. You open your eyes and Koneko is awake and kissing you. You kiss her back deeply and slowly slide your hand under her skirt. Just as your hand reaches under her skirt, Rias walks in before you could remove your hand.

"Well, well. Isn't someone being a perv this morning?" Rias says.

Both your and Koneko jump back from each other and blush.

"I-I-I wasn't doing anything." you say while looking away from embarrassment.

"Hmm. I think it's time to let him know. Don't you think Koneko?" Rias asked her.

Koneko looked at you. At first she just stares. She seems nervous. You give her a hug and try to comfort her knowing that there is something bad coming

"I-I-I will understand if you don't want to be with me anymore after I tell you this. When growing up I had a sister that took care of me. Our parents were killed because they were feared because of their powers. When I was little my sister eventually left me alone. She was in the mix of bad people. She thought it was best to leave me so I didn't get involved. In the end, I was close to dying from not being able to survive on my own. Sir Zechs found me and took me in. Eventually Rias came around and saw me. She was kind and took me in as part of her household. I'm a mess and can understand why people avoid me. I am from a race that are called Nekomata. That is why you see that I have a tail and ears sometimes. With you though, I feel like I can be myself around you." Koneko says while looking away afraid to see your face.

You grab her face and turn it towards you. You kiss her and hug her even tighter.

"I love you for who you are and your past doesn't bother me. I want to be with you forever. Don't you ever forget that." You say.

Rias smiles at the sight of you two. All of a sudden Koneko starts crying and buries her face into your chest. Rias walks out to leave you two alone. You just hold Koneko and let her cry herself out. You hope that one day you will get the chance to marry her and hope she says yes. You start petting her while holding her. Eventually she cries herself out and when you look down she has a smile on her face and is curled up into you and arcing her back enjoying the petting.