Ch 19 - The Memories That Follow

The memories start to reveal themselves. They start around the age of five and start going through slowly of each memory. All of a sudden a memory stops and repeats itself. It was a memory that brought nightmares. You are eight years old in the memory. Your family was attacked. Your parents were fighting to protect you. Eventually your family were able to defend themselves and end the fight. Your Mother had black wings coming from her back. They looked like wings that you saw in pictures that Vampires had. They were a glossy black color. The memory fades and continues until it reaches another one where you were ten years old. You open a door just as your mother knocks out the chair from under her, hanging herself. The memory fades and the next one is your mother's funeral. Once a again the memory and this time it is of your father getting married to your step-mom. All of a sudden you are back in the room with Sona sitting across from you with tears streaming down her face. Sona reaches up to her ear and spreads her hand over it.

"Rias this is Sona. I believe I discovered something that you should know about." Sona says.

---Ten Minutes Later---

Sona, Rias, Tsubaki, Akeno, Koneko and you are sitting at a table in Rias' office.

"So you think you found what is causing the problem?" Rias asks.

"Well the boy's mother was a vampire. He is human though. He didn't inherit any vampire traits from her. He also watched his original mother hang herself." Sona says.

Koneko comes hugs you tightly. Rias is deep in thought. Sona just looks at you and analyzes you. Finally Rias speaks.

"(F/N), I won't have you be fighting for a while. You need to learn on how to control your emotions. I will have to figure out on how to help you with that. Give me a few days to think about this." Rias says.

"I will leave this to you Rias since he is part of your household. If I may make a suggestion though, why not have Grayfia help him. She is calm headed and will know how to handle the situation." Sona says.

"That's is an excellent idea. I will contact my brother tonight and see if I can borrow her for a while." Rias says.

"Well we will go and hope for the best Rias." Sona says.

"Thank you Sona for helping. I will give you updates. Take care you two." Rias says.

Sona and Tsubaki get up and bow before leaving.

"Well you two. Spend some time with each other until I have had a chance to talk with my brother." Rias says.

Rias walks out of the room leaving just you and Koneko there.

"Shall we go watch some movies together?" You ask Koneko.

"I would love that as long as you are by my side." Koneko says.

You and Koneko go to your guys' room and lay down while watching movies. All you could do is wait until Rias had an answer.