Ch 16 - Everybody knows

You wake up in the morning. You head out to the lounge to relax on the couch until everyone wakes up. It's the weekend so you can relax. You go to grab the remote for the TV when Rias comes walking into the room. She smirks at you like she knows something.

"What are you smirking about?" You ask her.

"Oh? Was I? You and Koneko weren't quiet. Does that explain it?" Rias says while laughing.

Your face turns red from embarrassment. Just as you were about to say a smart ass comment, Koneko comes walking in and she is walking a little funny like.

"Why the hell do I feel sore and why did I wake with blood on me?" Koneko says.

"That's what happens when you have sex for the first time." Rias says.

Koneko's face turns red from embarrassment.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Koneko says trying to act innocent.

"We all heard it." Rias says.

Koneko starts to get mad from everyone now knowing about that she goes to the bedroom and slams the door. You get a worried look on your face and get up to go talk to her when Rias orders you to stop. You turn and look at Rias. Once you give Rias the look that says fuck you, you turn back and and continue to head towards the bedroom when Rias orders you to stop this time. This time you turn towards her and you are pissed off like hell.

"Why should I stop?! That is my girlfriend and I will not just stand by while her emotions are in conflict!" You yell.

Akeno walks in as you were yelling.

"Easy boy. Don't you think she is hurt that everyone found out about her first time of having sex?" Akeno says.

"Wait what? That was her first time? Surely she has done it with someone before." you say.

"No silly. That was her first time ever. She has never done it before. She always made the comment that she wouldn't have sex with anyone unless it was with what she calls the one. She loves you deeply and wants to be with you forever." Akeno says.

You blush and shake your head. You sit down on the couch and just hang your head now realizing that Koneko has loved you and you only in her lifetime. The emotions start to hit you and try holding back from crying. You where trying to gather yourself back together when a white light suddenly appeared and an angel stepped out. You could tell she was an angel by the halo that hung above her head.

"Why hello Irina. What brings you here?" Rias asks.

"Hi Rias. I'm here to see Koneko's boyfriend. I want to see what length he will go to loving Koneko. You know I test the bonds between all your house members." Irina says.

Irina walks in front of you and you look up at her.

"What trial do I have to go through now? It doesn't surprise me that something like this would happen." You say.

"Easy now. I only have one question for you. Would you be willing to marry Koneko?" the angel asks you.

"If that is Koneko's wish then yes. If not I can at least walk away and know that I tried." you say honestly.

You didn't know that Koneko had come back in the room. She gasped when she heard what you said. You look around and see her and as soon as you look at her she starts crying. You walk over and pick her up. Once you pick her up, you sit back down with her in your lap and hold her. All you can do is sit there and hold her while she cries herself out hoping that you didn't say something wrong.