Ch 24 - When The Girls Go Missing

You were still passed out around midnight when Issei shook you awake. You wake up slowly and rub your eyes. When you look at Issei and see his face with worry on it you ask "What's Wrong?"

"The girls aren't back yet man. They have been gone since around six this morning. I'm getting worried and so is Kiba." Issei exclaims.

"Kiba! With me! Issei you stay here and here is my cellphone number. If they come back, call me right away." You say.

"Where do we start?" Kiba asks.

"We will start where they were this morning and start from there. We will have to trace their steps." You say.

Kiba summons his blade to his hand as you call forth your sacred gear. You and Kiba run out the door leaving Issei by himself in the ORC. When you both hit the street, you both hit it running. You used your aura to make it seem like you didn't didn't have any weapons in your hand. You eventually reach the shop that the girls went to for shopping for dresses. The lights were still on so you both went in. You saw an elderly lady at the counter snoozing in a chair. You approached and cleared your throat as to not startle her. She wakes up yawning and sees both of you standing there.

"My, my. Don't get many boys that walk in here. How may I help you two?" She says.

"Was there a group of girls that came in here this morning looking for dresses? One would of been looking for a wedding dress." You ask while giving some details.

"Ah yes. After they bought their dresses, they said they were going to the mall to go shopping for some things they need for a wedding. Something about jewelry." The old lady said.

"Thank you for the information. We will be leaving now. If they show back up please tell them to contact Kiba or (F/N). They will know what it means." you say.

"I will. You two take care and glad I could be of assistance." The old lady says.

You reach in your pocket and set a wad of cash on the table. "This is for the information."

Both you and Kiba take off heading towards the mall. You both know the mall is closed at this hour. When you guys get close, you hear noises of a fight going on. You and Kiba look at each other real quick and nod. As soon as you both nod, you guys take off running towards the sound of the fight. When you round the corner of the building, You see the girls fighting a fallen angel that has ten wings coming from his back.

"Shit it's Kokabiel. Watch yourself (F/N). He has powers that not even Rias can handle against on her own." Kiba warns you.

You just nod at Kiba and both of you run to jump into the fray and help the girls.