Prologue

(Rewritten)

 In the beginning, there was Void. An endless pit of darkness. The Void enjoyed the dark and quiet life they have been living since they could remember. But then they appeared. They didn't like the endless darkness and created the first world in this Void. Undertale was created and they were overjoyed that their creation worked. Void, while not approving of this new intrusion, remained silent not wanting to risk war with them. One day they approached Void and introduced themselves. They called themselves Fate. Undertale was interesting for both at first, but soon became predictable and Fate became bored. The solution to this boredom? Fate created a God for this new multiverse. Fate called them Ink Sans, the God of Creativity. Fate gave Ink warnings, the possibilities of this multiverse imploding or endless destruction if Ink created to many AU's. But Ink either didn't hear them or just didn't care and brushed off the warnings to Voids disgust. Void confronted Fate about the possible problems that Ink could create and Fate promised to find a solution. If Void knew what Fate had in mind for a "solution", they would have tried to stop Fate right then and there. But they were no fool and when a glitched skeleton appeared a year later and destroyed an AU, they threatened Fate that if they created one more "solution" for this multiverse, they would go to war. Fate, who too wanted peace as well came up with an agreement with Void. Neither could alter this world in any way anymore and war would never happen between them. They never really talked to each other after the truce they made. Void became interested with this new God of destruction soon after. According to Fate, his name was Error and he was completely unstable. After watching Error for years, Void had some regrets for making the truce as they could not help Error in any way like Fate once did for Ink. But when Void learned that it was Fate's fault for torturing Error to become the way he is today, Void cursed Fate. Now any other monster or human who fell into the Void would die. Fate was pissed but could do nothing now as Void broke nothing in their truce. While the monsters and humans were suffering from the curse, it was Fate who was cursed. Not the monsters and humans. So Fate could do nothing without breaking the truce. Now Void was waiting for an opportunity to help Error. Even if it broke the truce. Little did Void know that the opportunity that they were waiting for would come sooner than they thought.