Confession Time and A War Council

Quick AN: Funny story btw, I was writing this and then I realized this chapter was almost at 9,000 words so you might get two chapters in a week if I'm feeling up to it. There are probably mistakes in this one since I didn't nitpick this one as harshly like I usually do so if you point mistakes out, I'll probably go and edit them.

Important for your understanding:

Monster instincts are a combination of two different things. Their humanity and their animality. Humanity allows them to be civil, learn quicker, have different forms of governments depending on the AU, and other stuff that could pass them off as human.

However, animality stops them from ever being completely human. It causes their physical attributes but it will not affect their mental attributes. When monsters growl, purr, bark, hiss, or make any other animal like sounds, it's their animality breaking through for a small moment.

In dire situations, monsters animality can break free and cause havoc around them which can lead to injury and in more serious situations, the death of the individual, or death of victims foolish enough to get in their way. The most common is the latter, yet there have been rare cases of the death of the individual. Very very rare cases.

Imagine humanity and animality as crystal balls that can shatter with enough force. If humanity were to crack the monster would slowly go insane but with enough time, the cracks could disappear. If it were to shatter, they would go permanently insane like Dust and some other monsters.

Animality is a bit different. If animality were to crack, the monsters animalistic tendencies would tenfold and make them act more like animals than humans. However, if it were to shatter, the monster's humanity would be permanently buried and cast away and it would leave an animal behind.

The perks of cracking animality would be the heightened senses like the sense of smell, hearing, and the other ones including a secret sixth sense. The downside of this is the huge possibility of losing humanity.

You guys can guess who lost or who gained what in the comment section. Some are more obvious than others.

Error POV

It took my entire willpower to refrain from bursting out laughing at them. Classic uneasily watched them, refusing to look away from them. Nightmare quickly got out of his daze and smirked at Classic's uneasiness. I know he loves scaring everyone and anyone from experience. I rested my hand on Classic to try to calm him down, but he flinched on contact. He's very uneasy with basically every "villain" in the Multiverse surrounding him.

I don't really blame him though. After all, he's been brainwashed by Ink basically to fear them and attack them on sight, including me. Although I have noticed that he seems to have more self-control than the others, who immediately contact Ink. Classic usually assesses the situation before he does anything which makes him stand out. Most of the time, when he sights Nightmare and co, they're in OuterTale relaxing from keeping the balance between peace and violence so he does nothing. Classic, from what I understand, visits other AU's to escape the constant pacifist and genocide routes in his world and his favorite is AU to go to is OuterTale because of the constant starry sky. So why bug them when the sky is big enough for everyone?

"So Error," Blue growled quietly, finally breaking the silence. His eyes narrowed as a scowl etched onto his face. "Where the hell have you been?"

"UhhHhh," was my bright response as I looked around uneasily. "I took aN unexPecTed plungE into tHe Void," I mumbled and shrugged. Classic, who was still standing next to me, facepalmed with an unamused expression.