Epilogue

Error's POV

(1 Year Later... Give or take)

"You know whAt Radix? I think I finally unScrambled that name that's been haunting me," I admitted. The Sans cocked his head and put his ketchup bottle down. "I am intrigued. What do the jumbled letters spell out?" He asked. I hesitated and looked around. Paint and Bane were the only ones around but they were out of hearing range.

"Abyss," I whispered. Radix gave me a look before gesturing around us. We were in a safe haven in the Under!Tale multiverse that was called The Abyss but that wasn't it. "No yOu numbskull, not tHe place." Radix chuckled and took a swig of ketchup. "That hurts me Error, so very much," he replied sarcastically. If he wasn't drinking ketchup, he probably would have put his hands over his chest and pretended to die from heartbreak.

"You are a drAma queen," I snickered before laughing at his horrified expression. Paint and Bane heard us and came over. "I'll have you know I am a drama king Error," Radix corrected but he was sorely mistaken. "Surely you aRe mistaken," I replied. Paint butted in before Radix could retort. "Don't mind the princess Error. She gets a bit worked up when made fun of," Paint's grin turned into a worried look as Radix stood up and ran at him. Paint yelped in surprise and ran away with Radix hot in pursuit.

Bane chuckled and crossed his arms across his chest. Nightmare comes over often and helps him with control. Now Bane can control both sides of himself. By now, both multiverses know of each others existence and tolerate each other. Some of the Sanses are friendlier than others though. Bane looked at me curiously.

"What are you thinking about?" Bane asked. "I am reminiscing the time Ink first came here." Ink did reluctantly come here. He got quite the warm welcome... with fire. After that Inky rarely comes here but he and Paint get along well enough. Paint still wants to beat him up. "That was quite a warm welcome," Bane chuckled before going quiet.

I live in the Under!Tale multiverse part of the time. The rest of the time I go back to my home multiverse to help Ink protect the AU's from foreign code and I visit friends. Classic has become quite a good friend but he and Radix can't stand each other. I have yet to see them make conversation that doesn't end in an argument.

I looked up when Paint and Radix returned. They had a few bruises but nothing too serious. The Sanses from this multiverse did tend to act more violently than the ones back home. Radix rubbed the back of his neck. "I think I won that argument," he replied. Paint huffed but didn't reply. Suddenly, I felt Ink request my presence through the code. I created a portal back to the Anti Void.

"I goTta go. Inky is cAlling," I warned. Paint snorted but the others waved goodbye. They were used to the last minute decisions at this point. I went through the Anti Void and landed in OuterTale were to my surprise, Ink was waiting with Oblivion. I haven't seen either demigod since the battle against Fate.

"Hey Oblivion," I greeted. He nodded in return. "Hello Error, I got to ask you for help." Straight to the point. Okay. "WhAt do you need help with?" I asked. He handed me a wanted poster and I recognized the shadowy skeleton from the fight. "Void wants him caught and questioned but we aren't able to get close since he can sense our presence. So Void wants me to ask if you'd be willing to help."

I read the wanted poster warily before tucking it into my pocket. "I'll heLp. Do I just jump intO the Void?" Oblivion was surprised by my willingness but shrugged it off. "Yep. Thanks, Error, I'm going to tell Void. Happy hunting," the demigod replied before jumping into the Void. Ink didn't look surprised at all. "Get back here in one piece, will ya? I don't want to rule alone," He joked with a chuckle before he walked toward Snowdin.

It took awhile, but I put the pieces together. Both have blue eyes and both have been killed by Fate. The only difference is that the shadowy skeleton died in a multiverse controlled by Void so he woke up in the Void. I looked into the Void warily. Static could feel my reluctance and gently prodded me forward.

'Let's do this,' Static encouraged as I jumped into the Void for the third time. I felt the cold and shadows grab at my clothes. I landed on the ground and miraculously didn't break anything. 'WherE to fIrst?' I asked Static. Static grew silent before he gestured ahead. 'Let's start that way,' he muttered. I took his suggestion and walked forward. With the croakers and corrupt monsters, I know that finding anyone down here, especially a certain individual, will be next to impossible. But I am determined to find my brother.

I'm coming for you Abyss, even if its the last thing I do.

AN: Wow. I think this is the first forced destroyer book ever finished but correct me on that if I am wrong. I'd like to give a special thanks to harrish6 for coming up with this cool idea and I wish you luck with your rewrite. Also if you have anything you want to be cleared up, ask a question in the comments and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities. I know there are plot holes so I won't be able to answer everything. I might rewrite the older chapters later but we shall see. Catch you guys later and thanks for staying around. 

-OmegaVerz