Decisions

Cross watched as Dust and Killer dusted another copy of UnderFell in record time. Killer looked up at Cross, his expression demanding Cross on how long it took this time. Cross sighed and checked his phones timer.

"Twenty minutes and thirty two seconds. You two beat your record by a minute."

Dust and Killer high fived each other and opened up a portal and left the AU before Cross could even follow them through. He growled with annoyance but a sudden,

"Look Out!"

From Chara pushed the death threats to the back of his mind so he could avoid the sudden paint splatter that almost killed him. Cross turned around, silently thanking Chara for their warning, and came across a monster he did not want to face alone. It was Ink and Cross knew that Error and Nightmare would not be able to suddenly appear and help him because they were both still missing. Before Nightmare disappeared, Cross remembered he was acting really strange. He was shocked when Nightmare told him that he had found out that Error was alive. But to his dismay, Nightmare never gave him a straight answer before his disappearance. Now that Ink had him pinned, Cross wished Nightmare was more specific about what he was doing. Something to do with Dream...

"Cross."

"Ink."

The two glared at each other. Neither of them said a word. Ink's paintbrush suddenly became coated in purple paint. Cross knew what purple paint could do and he pulled out his gigantic knife as Ink took a swipe at him. Cross slashed the purple paint which splashed to the side leaving Cross unscathed. Cross was about to use his turn and attack Ink when he noticed that Ink's right eye socket and skull was cracked, the normal blue eye that usually held mischief and creativity was gone. Ink's only eye that seemed to be working was his left one. The star that usually glowed with confidence and power seemed more dull to Cross then when he last saw it. Because he was so curious about why Ink was so badly injured, he used the options in the ACT menu instead of the FIGHT button. It felt wrong but Cross ignored it.

"Ink. Why do you look like you went through Hell and back and lost something on the way?"

 Ink shrugged and just stood there. It was starting to creep Cross and even Chara out. After a few uncomfortable moments later, Ink finally said something.

"Have you seen Dream? He is missing."

*You choose ACT*

"No. I haven't seen Nightmare recently either. He is missing as well I guess. But seriously who did you fight?"

Ink suddenly grabbed his skull and groaned in pain. Cross lowered his defense as a reaction from his shock.

"Let's just leave Cross while we have the chance!"

Chara hissed but Cross ignored them. He sheathed his knife and went over to Ink while Chara was calling him an idiot and other words that held the same meaning. Cross roughly picked Ink up and teleported himself and Ink back to Nightmare's domain, leaving the paintbrush behind. It was the only thing the Sanses found later when they went looking for their missing creator.

Error's POV

"Well then... uh... Fuck."

I burst out in laughter at Nightmare. He always did have a way with words I'll admit.

"So yoU want a place that we won't be disturbed? Fine, let's go to my room! DreaM?"

Dream perked up and nodded in understanding. He grabbed his sibling before coming over to me. I grabbed onto Nightmare and teleported us to my room. Nightmare sat on the bed and Dream leaned against the wall, both of them looking in my direction.